Compression Sleeve Garments from Bio Compression are 4 Chamber Lymphedema Compression Garments made of high quality 200 Denier Nylon Oxford. Coated with 3 mils of polyurethane, the Bio Compression Arm Sleeves help treat patients afflicted with lymphedema through the use of Compression Therapy. Bio Compression provides both Lymphedema Arm Sleeves and Lymphedema Leg Sleeves for lymphedema compression treatment. Both the Leg Compression Sleeves and the Arm Compression Sleeves are available in two closure options--Velcro® or Zipper. These Compression Sleeve Garments are used with the Bio Compression 2004 Lymphedema Pump or the 3004 Lymphedema Pump. Bio Compression also makes 8 Chamber Compression Garments and an 8 Chamber Lymphedema Pump.
Bio Compression Sleeves 4 Chamber Lymphedema Compression Garments Features & Benefits
- Effective compression treatment of lymphedema.
- 4 chamber compression garment.
- Large select of arm sleeves and leg sleeves to fit individual needs.
- Arm Sleeve Compression Garment Size Chart.
- Leg Sleeve Compression Garment Size Chart.
Bio Compression Arm Sleeve 4 Chamber Lymphedema Compression Garments Specifications
- Arm Sleeve Garment Size Options
- Length (Axilla to Fingertips): 26.5” to 32”
- Axilla: 23.5” to 27”
- Bicep: 22” to 26”
- Elbow: 19.5” to 24”
- Forearm: 17.5” to 21”
- Wrist: 15” to 18”
- Leg Sleeve Garment Size Options
- Length (Crotch to Heel): 19” to 36.5”
- Upper Thigh: 31” to 37”
- Mid Thigh: 30” to 36”
- Mid Knee: 28” to 30.5”
- Mid Calf: 24.5” to 29”
- Ankle: 21.5” to 29”
- Arch (Instep): 19.5” to 22”
- Manufactured with high quality 200 Denier Nylon Oxford.
- Coated with 3 mils of polyurethane.
- Closure Options: Zipper or Velcro®.
- Compression Sleeves work with Model 2004 or 3004 Lymphedema Pumps.
- Designation: Class 1 and Class II Medical Equipment.
- HCPCS codes: E0667, E0668
- Bio Compression Arm Sleeve 4 Chamber Lymphedema Compression Garments Warranty: 1 year
Bio Compression Arm Sleeve 4 Chamber Lymphedema Compression Garments Helpful Links
Bio Compression Video
Bio Compression Lymphedema Arm Sleeve Compression Garment Measuring Guide
Bio Compression Lymphedema Arm Sleeve Compression Garment Sizing Guide
Bio Compression Lymphedema Leg Sleeve Compression Garment Sizing Guide
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bio Compression
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWill Blue Cross Blue Shield and Medicare help pay for any of this if you are diagnosed with lymphedema ?Question by: dorothy hunter on Jul 11, 2016 5:32:00 AMHello Mrs. Hunter: We do not work directly with Medicare or any medical insurance company because we are an online retailer. If you are seeking reimbursement, you will need to contact your local Medicare office or insurance company either before or after placing your order.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 13, 2016 2:17:00 PM