Lymphedema Sequential Circulator Pump by Bio Compression is a gradient, sequential, pneumatic Compression Pump. This Lymphedema Pump is designed for the primary or adjunctive treatment of primary or secondary lymphedema. This Lymphedema Pump provides compression for 4 chamber segmental Lymphedema Sleeves. The Sequential Lymphedema Pump is used for alternate treatment of chronic venous stasis ulcers and associated venous insufficiency. This Sequential Circulator Lymphedema Pump also provides treatment for swelling of the extremities. Weighing only 6 pounds, the Lymphedema Pump Sequential Circulator is designed for home or hospital use.
Sequential Lymphedema Pumps with calibrated gradient pressure have proven to be the best devices for reducing the amount of excess lymphatic fluid in a limb in a comfortable and efficient manner. These lymphedema pumps function in much the same manner as the body does when it utilizes its own “muscle pump.” The body uses various muscle groups to move the lymphatic fluid through the channels.
Lymphedema Pump Sequential Circulator Features & Benefits
- Reduces pain felt by lymphedema patients.
- Reduces edema.
- Mimics the lymphatic system.
- Promotes lymphatic flow by moving fluid in the proper physiological direction (distal to proximal).
- Stimulates circulation to promote wound healing.
- Delivers continuous flow.
- Bilateral Operation.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Easy to use and cost-Effective.
Lymphedema Pump Sequential Circulator Specifications
- Lymphedema Pump Sequential Circulator product ID #: SC2004.
- Manufacturer: Bio Compression.
- Width: 12”
- Height: 5-1/2”
- Depth: 8”
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Bi-lateral operation.
- Lymphedema Pump Options: with Calibrated Gradient or without Calibrated Gradient.
- Pressure Range: 0-125 mmHg.
- Electrical Rating: 120 VAC, 60 HZ, .5 A.
- Cycle Time: 18 seconds per chamber.
- Inflation: 72 seconds.
- Deflation: 18 seconds.
- Bio Compression Lymphedema Pump Sequential Circulator Warranty: 3 years.
- Any local condition of the extremity that would interfere with its application, including, but not limited to: Dermatitis, Immediately following vein ligature, Gangrene, Skin grafts, Casts or splints.
- Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease.
- Pulmonary edema.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Suspicion or confirmation of the presence of existing DVT.
- Infections of the limb, including cellulitis without appropriate antibiotic coverage for at least 72 hours prior to treatment.
- Presence of lymphangiosarcoma.
- Inflammatory phlebitis or episodes of pulmonary embolism.
A prescription from a licensed physician indicating pump pressures, frequency and duration of treatment is required to purchase a lymphedema pump. Please have your doctor's office fax your prescription to 1-801-733-5797.
BioCompression Lymphedema Pump Video
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bio Compression Sub Brand No Ships Free No Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Latex Free No Needle Length No Odor Control No Ply No Scent No Size No Sterility No Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Vitality Medical Horrible Service
I can not rate something I never received. I am very upset and angry with your company. This order was placed on February 1, 20012. My debit card was automatically charged and cleared my bank February 2, 2012. Gilbert called February 2, requiring a Rx to fill the order. I was unable to get my Doctor to supply the same and called and spoke to Amanda February 2, 2012 to cancel the order based on the fact that there was no warning that a RX was required on your web site when ordering. I was assured by Amanda that the order would be canceled and my debit card would be refunded. I have had a difficult time in trying to call to question this issue due to your automated system and it's difficulty in actually talking to a live person. I have yet to receive that refund and am requesting immediate resolve o f this issue.
- choskins is a tard
you should know these units require an rx and that any reputable company would follow the law... you should not leave bad reviews because you are an idiot that orders equipment your doctor wont sign off for....
As for the unit.... the sequential 2004 is a great, solid, trouble free unit. The first unit I got lasted over five years without any issues. I got a new unit because I wanted a new boot and insurance said I needed a new pump as well. The new units are super quiet and the adjustment dial is precise and you can lock it in place. Overall a great unit and the boots, sleeves are top notch and fairly easy to clean. Sleves/boots hold up amazingly well also....
And no I don't have any connection to this company. Just want others to know how great this unit is!
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!