Invacare Pronto M61 Sure Step Elevating Seat Power Wheelchair is designed for your comfort. The seat can be adjusted up to five inches to help you reach things on higher surfaces easier. The 350 watt motor lets you get up to a top speed of 4.25 miles per hour.
It also has six wheels for improved stability. The engine uses a center wheel drive. This allows for a tight turning radius and easy navigation. Another great feature of this power chair uses regenerative braking. Regenerative braking takes the energy that would be wasted while braking and uses that to help recharge the battery. These brakes combined with the automatic motor locks ensure you stop when you need it most. In addition, the chair has the SureStep suspension system which provides a smooth ride over transitions of up to two inches.
The Pronto M61 also has Invacare's fully programmable MK6i electronics. The MK6i allows for up to four programmable drives. These drives can be set up so each one is for a different terrain, gravel, sidewalks, etc, or they can even be used to control the power seating in the chair. You can even have a drive programmed to work with infrared (IR) devices such as your TV.
This powered wheelchair is available with a rehab seat or a captain seat. The captain, or van, seat looks like a front seat from a car. It has a high back and a headrest for improved comfort. It is also contoured to support your back and legs, and it is padded for your comfort. The rehab seat is more customizable to meet patient needs. If the captain seats are not in the proper size or if extra support or pressure relief is required, the rehab seat may be the way to go. In addition, the rehab seat will always have a solid pan so you may want a cushion such as this deluxe gel cushion from Drive Medical. Contact us for additional options and pricing.
Invacare Pronto M61 Sure Step Elevating Seat Power Wheelchair Features and Benefits
- Regenerative Braking Conserves Energy
- Programmable Electronics for Individual Needs
- Six Wheels for Optimum Stability
- Tight Turning Radius for Easy Navigation
- SureStep Suspension System
- Adjustable Joystick Mount for Comfortable Reach
- Sleek and Stylish Design
- Seat Elevation up to 5 Inches to Reach Higher Objects
- Product Number: M61, M61R, M61PSR16B, M61PSR16R, M61PSR18B, M61PSR18R, M61PSR20B, M61PSR20R
- Overall Length: 40 Inch
- Overall Width: 24 Inch
- Overall Height: 41.5 Inch
- Seat Width: 16-20 Inch
- Seat Depth: 16-20 Inch
- Rehab Seat-to-Floor Height: 17 Inch
- Seat Elevation: +/- 5 Inch
- Turning Radius: 19.5 Degree
- Max Incline: 9 Degree
- Total Weight: 206.2 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Max Speed: 4.25 mph
- Battery Range: Up to 10.5 Miles
- Motor Power: 350 Watt
- HCPCS: K0849, K0851
- Warranty: 5 Year Base Frame, 3 Year Seat Frame, 1 Year Electronics/Motor/Gearbox
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!