EasyFit SilkGel Nasal Mask by DeVilbiss is exceptionally soft for superior CPAP patient comfort. With ultra-soft coating on the mask and forehead cushion, the EasyFit SilkGel Mask provides a smooth surface that is soft and silky. The EasyFit Nasal Mask is designed with a scallop-shaped cushion. Also equipped with a ball-and-socket joint at the tubing connector, the EasyFit SilkGel Nasal Mask accommodates the most active sleeper. The whisper quite exhalation system of the EasyFit SilkGel Mask will not disturb your sleeping partner.
DeVilbiss EasyFit SilkGel Nasal Mask Components
DeVilbiss EasyFit SilkGel Nasal Mask Features & Benefits
- Durable design contributes to longer mask life.
- Ball-and-socket joint allows freedom of movement and a sure and stable fit.
- Perspiration and facial oils will not adhere to the smooth cushion and forehead surface.
- Ultra-soft replaceable SilkGel cushions and forehead pads.
- Tube anchoring strap on the headgear provides optional fastening.
- Adjustable forehead support with wider than average forehead cushions for improved customization.
- Nose flange prevents mask leaks near the eyes.
- Crossing headgear adds stability and minimizes leaks for active sleepers.
- Easy to clean.
DeVilbiss EasyFit SilkGel Nasal Mask Specifications
- DeVilbiss EasyFit SilkGel Nasal Mask Product Numbers: DV97318, DV97328, DV97338.
- Width: 3.15?
- Height: 5.11?
- Depth: 3.54?
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Therapy Pressure Range: 4 cm H2O to 19.6 cm H2O.
- Sound Pressure Level: 15 dBA.
- Sound Power Level: 23 dBA.
- Service Life: up to 12 months.
- Mask Materials: Silicone, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene, Polyoxymethylene, Polyamide.
- Headgear Materials: Lycra, Polyester, Polyurethane, UBL Loop, Cotton, Polyamide.
- Latex free.
- PVC free.
- HCPCS code: A7034, A7035.
- DeVilbiss EasyFit SilkGel Nasal Mask Warranty: 1 month.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care DeVilbiss
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!