Customers Also Bought
FlexiFit CPAP Full Face Mask has several unique features that provide a breakthrough in comfort and flexibility for CPAP Therapy. FlexiFit Full Face Masks have an Under-Chin Design that provides a better fit and better seal. FlexiFit Full Face Masks are manufactured by Fisher & Paykel and offer superior technology for a highly effective CPAP Full Face Mask that is easy to use. The FlexiFit Full Face Mask comes assembled with FlexiFit technology to accommodate a wider range of face shapes. Equipped with a front rotating swivel allows a wider range movement and a unique Glider Strap creates stability without restricting head movement. This CPAP Mask also features BREATH-O-PRENE headgear which is cool, lightweight and comfortable. The FlexiFit Full Face Mask employs an easy to use Fit and Forget technology. The FlexiFit Full Face Mask is available in two separate versions. The first version is the 1st Generation FlexiFit Full Face Mask or FlexiFit 431. The other version is the 2nd Generation FlexiFit Full Face Mask or FlexiFit 432. The FlexiFit 431 comes with a small, medium and large silicone seal for fitting to individual needs. Each of these seals are supplied with the mask purchase. The FlexiFit 432 however, comes in three separate options--small, medium or large full face masks. The First Generation FlexiFit has less parts and comes with everything needed to fit almost any face. The Second Generation FlexiFit comes with soft foam cushions that fit under the contoured silicone seal for a soft and comfortable seal.
FlexiFit 431 Full Face Mask (First Generation Mask) Components
- Mask Base (one size fits all).
- Small Silicone Seal, 400HC112.
- Medium Silicone Seal, 400HC104 (standard size silicone seal).
- Large Silicone Seal, 400HC103.
- Elbow & Non-ReBreathing Valve, 400HC203.
- Headgear with Crown Strap, 400HC302 (one size fits all).
- Glider Strap and Tri Glide Buckle, 400HC312..
- Oxygen/Pressure Port Connector. 900HC452.
- Forehead Pads, 900HC423.
FlexiFit 432 Full Face Mask (Second Generation Mask) Components
- Mask Base (one size fits all).
- Soft Foam Cushion.
- Silicone Seal.
- Headgear with Release Cord and Clip (one size fits all).
- Bias Flow Diffuser Cap plus Spare.
- Bias Flow Diffuser Material plus 6 Spares.
- Glider Strap.
- Non-Breathing Valve.
With Foam or Air Cushion FlexiFit Technology automatically adjusts to a wide range of nasal and facial contours with simple one-step ease of fitting and no complicated adjustments.
Glider Strap Anti-Leak System
The sliding Glider Strap provides freedom of movement while maintaining a seal. Mask fitting remains equal when the head rotates from side to side, minimizing the occurrence of leaks.
The Diffuser is efficient, providing quiet usage. The Diffuser is maintenance free. This advanced air diffuser system prevents air from blowing onto the sleeping partner and decreases noise that could potentially disrupt sleep.
F&P FlexiFit Full Face Mask Features & Benefits
- One-step auto-adjustment fitting.
- Unique Glider Strap provides freedom of movement while maintaining a comfortable seal.
- Crown strap and under-chin design provide extra stability and a secure fit.
- Easy-Release Strap provides simple removal of mask.
- Fit and forget headgear does not require ongoing adjustments to maintain fit and seal.
- FlexiFit 431 is a fully assembled mask with all three sizes of silicone seals included in box to meet the needs of individual patients.
- FlexiFit 432 is a fully assembled mask available in Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large.
Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit Full Face Mask Specifications
- Flow Resistance
- FlexiFit 431: Pressure drop through mask @ 50 LPM 0.2 +/- 0.1 cmH2O; @ 100 LPM 0.6 +/- 0.1 cmH2O.
- FlexiFit 432: Pressure drop through mask @ 50 LPM 0.3 +/- 0.1 cmH2O; @ 100 LPM 1.3 +/- 0.1 cmH2O.
- Mask Dead Space
- FlexiFit 431: 192cc.
- FlexiFit 432: 115cc.
- Inspiratory Resistance
- FlexiFit HC431: 1.3 cmH2O with Non-Rebreathing Valve.
- FlexiFit HC432: 1.3 cmH2O with Non-Rebreathing Valve.
- Expiratory Resistance
- FlexiFit HC431: 2.9 cmH2O with Non-Rebreathing Valve.
- FlexiFit HC432: 2.5 cmH2O with Non-Rebreathing Valve.
- Operating Pressure Range: 3 to 25 cmH2O.
- Operating Temperature Range: 40 to 120 degrees F.
- Sound Power Level: 30 dBA, with uncertainty 2.5 dBA.
- Sound Pressure Level: 23 dBA, with uncertainty 2.5 dBA
- Manufacturer: Fisher & Pakel (F&P).
- HPCS code: A7030.
- Fisher & Paykel Flexifit Mask Warranty: 90 days (excludes foams and material diffusers)
Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit Full Face Mask Information
- FlexiFit 431 User Instructions
- FlexiFit 431 Specifications
- FlexiFit 432 User Instructions
- FlexiFit 432 Fitting Guide
- FlexiFit Disinfection Guide
- Fisher & Paykel FlexFit Full Face Mask Warranty
Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 431 Full Face Mask Introduction Video (1:06 minutes)
Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 431 Full Face Mask Introduction Video (1:04 minutes)
Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 431 Full Face Mask Fitting Video (3:58 minutes)
Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 431 Full Face Mask Fitting Video (4:03 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A