Bariatric Transfer Bench is constructed with a 1 inch aluminum frame that is strong and sturdy. Manufactured by Drive Medical for Bariatric patients, this transfer bench is lightweight but heavy duty. The Transfer Bench is corrosion resistant. Strong enough to support 500 lbs, the bench uses a durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest to give the necessary support. Adjustable to fit different size tubs and bathrooms, the bench has half inch incremental height adjustments using its unique "Dual Column" extension legs. Plus, this Bath Transfer Bench armrest is reversible to fit on either side of the bench to accommodate any bathroom. Extra Large suction cups are also included to provide added safety when bench is in use.
Drive Medical Bariatric Transfer Bench Features & Benefits
- Helpful as a Bath Transfer Bench or as a Shower Transfer Bench.
- Aluminum frame is lightweight, sturdy and corrosion resistant.
- Extra large, locking suction cups provide added safety.
- Tool-free assembly requires connecting back, legs and arm.
Drive Medical Bariatric Transfer Bench Specifications
- Width (outside legs): 27"
- Depth (outside legs): 18"
- Seat Width: 25.5"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Height: 16" (lowest) - 20" (highest)
- Product Weight: 12 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 500 lbs.
- HCPCS code: E0248
- Drive Medical Bariatric Transfer Bench Warranty: Limited Lifetime.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!