CircuFlow 5200 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump is a Multi Chamber Gradient Compression Pump used for lymphedema and venous disorders. Manufactured by DEVON, the CircuFlow 5200 Gradient Compression Pump can treat both lower and upper extremities. The DEVON CircuFlow 5200 Compression Pump is used in the comfort of your own home to get the same Compression Therapy treatment most patients can only find in hospitals or other medical facilities. Equipped with a 4" x 1" digital LCD screen, the CircuFlow 5200 Pump allows users to see real-time pressure readings for each individual chamber. The CircuFlow 5200 Intermittent Compression Pump operates in two separate modes--1) a gradient mode that provides maximum pressure and pressure gradient and 2) a pressure mode that allows the patient or caregiver to set each chamber's pressure individually. Compression Therapy patients can adjust the pressure from 25 to 120 mmHg. The CircuFlow 5200 allows patients to adjust or skip individual chamber pressures. The compression therapy patient can also adjust the cycle times, distal to proximal; 20 to 80 seconds on the CircuFlow 5200.
DEVON CircuFlow 5200 Intermittent Gradient Compression Pump Multi Chamber Components
- CircuFlow 5200 Pump.
- Owners manual,
- Compression garment sleeves sold separately.
DEVON CircuFlow 5200 Intermittent Gradient Compression Pump Multi Chamber Features & Benefits.
- 4 chamber garment operation.
- Select between two modes of operation--Gradient Mode or Pressure Mode.
- Treats chronic venous and lymphatic disorders.
- Increased blood flow and provides extracellular fluid clearances..
- Skip chamber function allows setting the pump to prevent pressure to a select garment chamber.
- Customizable pressure settings of 25 to 120 mmHg.
- Customizable cycle times of 20 to 80 seconds, distal to proximal.
- Settings lock prevents accidental changes to settings.
DEVON CircuFlow 5200 Intermittent Gradient Compression Pump Multi Chamber Specifications
- DEVON CircuFlow Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump Multi Chamber Product Number: 5200.
- Width: 11.5”
- Height: 4”
- Depth: 10”
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Operation Mode: Continuous Operation with Intermittent Gradient
- Inflation Cycle: Adjustable 5 – 20 seconds per chamber
- Deflation Cycle: 12 seconds
- Cycle Time: Adjustable 20 – 80 seconds
- Therapy Time: Adjustable 15 – 180 minutes
- End Therapy Vacuum Time: 60 seconds
- Electrical: 120VAC, 60Hz, 100VA MAX
- Fuse Rated: 250VAC, 1.0AMP, SLO-BLO
- Applied Part: Type B
- Protection Against Electric Shock: Class I
- Manufacturer: DEVON.
- HCPCS code: E0652
- DEVON CircuFlow 5200 Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Pump Multi Chamber with Two Operational Modes Warranty: 3 years pump, 1 year sleeves.
CircuFlow™ 5200 Lymphedema Compression Pump Operation Control Video
CircuFlow™ 5200 Lymphedema Compression Pump: Preparation for Use Video
CircuFlow™ 5200 Lymphedema Compression Pump: Gradient Mode Operation Video
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DEVON Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No On Sale No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Two Mode Operation
This compression pump allows me to select between two modes of operation. I can choose a gradient compression that brings relief for my aching legs or I can select a specific pressure for each chamber and no pressure in one of the chambers for when my gout flares up.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $507.00
Starting at: $196.00
Starting at: $680.00
Lymphedema Sleeve 4 Chamber Compression Garments for Bio Compression SC2004 or SC3004 Lymphedema Pumps
Starting at: $148.20