Customers Also Bought
Wave Pulse Oximeter, manufactured by Hopkins Medical Products is slim and durable device that monitors oxygen saturation levels. Offering a comfortable fit and water-resistance design, it's no surprise that individuals turn to this oxygen monitor.
To ensure an accurate reading, the Wave Pulse Oximeter offers a waveform trend, also known as a plethysmograph, which indicates that the selected finger has enough blood flow. The accuracy is set to ± 2% between 75 to 100% SpO2.
In addition to accuracy, these pulse oximeters feature a display that rotates to meet your viewing needs. This pulse oximeter, furthermore, comes available in fun and aesthetically pleasing colors that are certain to complement your individual flare. If used in a clinical environment, these fun colors will make your patients smile, which sets the for a good procedure.
Order now and have the accuracy and precision of Hopkins Medical Products today!
Wave Pulse Oximeter Features and Benefits
- Alarm set for pulse and SpO2.
- Auto on/off.
- Highly accurate.
- Includes AAA batteries.
- Percentage and waveform trend.
- Rotating display.
Wave Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Product Numbers: 5942029P, 594029M, 594029B, 594029S, and 594029C.
- Colors: Pink, mint, berry, sky, and cobalt.
- Accuracy: ± 2% 75 to 100% SpO2.
- Application: To monitor an adult's oxygen saturation levels.
- Warranty: 3 years.
- Manufacturer: Hopkins Medical Products.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!