Customers Also Bought
Trach-Vent Plus + HME, manufactured by Hudson RCI, is a compact and lightweight HME trach designed for spontaneously breathing patients. This trach accessory is designed to provide the same comfort and humidification that is found in the original Teleflex Trach Vent while incorporating added features to simplify excessive trach care and maintenance.
The Trach-Vent includes a convenient self opening and closing port, making suctioning a trach simple and cleaning easy. The integral oxygen port gives the option of supplemental oxygen delivery when needed. This HME trach accessory is lightweight at only 6.5 grams and has a high moisture output of 27 mg H2O at 500 mL, making it comparable to the ThermoVent 600 Heat Moisture Exchanger. The Trach-Vent Plus HME can be used for both adults and children making it the optimal choice in ICUs.
Trach-Vent Plus HME Features and Benefits
- Built-In Chamber for Humidified Oxygen
- Self Opening and Closing Port for Suctioning
- For Use with Adults and Children
Trach-Vent Plus HME Specifications
- Product Number: 41312
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Weight: 6.5 grams
- Connectors: 15mm Standard Connector
- Dead Space: 10 mL
- Medium: Hygroscopic and Bacteriostatic Microwell Paper
- Resistance to Flow: 0.25 cm H2O at 30 LPM
- Moisture Loss: 9.5 mg H2O at 500 mL
- Moisture Output: 27 mg H2O at 500 mL
- Brand: Gibeck
- Item Number: 41312
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Sub Brand Gibeck
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!