Other Gibeck product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Trach-Vent Plus + HME, manufactured by Hudson RCI, is a compact and lightweight HME trach designed for spontaneously breathing patients. This trach accessory is designed to provide the same comfort and humidification that is found in the original Teleflex Trach-Vent while incorporating added features to simplify excessive trach care and maintenance.
The Trach-Vent includes a convenient self opening and closing port, making suctioning a trach simple and cleaning easy. The integral oxygen port gives the option of supplemental oxygen delivery when needed. This HME trach accessory is lightweight at only 6.5 grams and has a high moisture output of 27 mg H2O at 500 mL, making it comparable to the ThermoVent 600 Heat Moisture Exchanger. The Trach-Vent Plus HME can be used for both adults and children making it the optimal choice in ICUs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Built-In Chamber for Humidified Oxygen
- Self Opening and Closing Port for Suctioning
- For Use with Adults and Children
- Product Number: 41312
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Weight: 6.5 grams
- Connectors: 15mm Standard Connector
- Dead Space: 10 mL
- Medium: Hygroscopic and Bacteriostatic Microwell Paper
- Resistance to Flow: 0.25 cm H2O at 30 LPM
- Moisture Loss: 9.5 mg H2O at 500 mL
- Moisture Output: 27 mg H2O at 500 mL
- Brand: Gibeck
- Item Number: 41312
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!