Other Hudson RCI product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Trach-Vent HME is a specifically-designed Hudson RCI vent for tracheostomized or intubated, spontaneously breathing patients. This trach vent only weighs 4g and has a dead space of just 10mL.
Trach-Vent HME is recommended for tidal volumes of 50mL and above, and can conveniently be used on either pediatric or adult patients. This Hudson RCI vent attaches easily to a tracheostomy or endotracheal tube, which allows for easy removal and replacement during suctioning or change. An Oxy-Vent snaps over this trach vent to allow delivery of supplemental oxygen.
Trach-Vent HME Features and Benefits
- Designed specifically for tracheostomized or intubated, spontaneously breathing patients.
- Weighs only 4g and has a dead space of just 10mL.
- Recommended for tidal volumes of 50mL and above and can be used on both pediatric and adult patients.
- Conveniently attaches to a tracheostomy or endotracheal tube, allowing it to easily be removed and replaced during suctioning or change out.
- Snaps over trach-vent to allow delivery of supplemental oxygen.
Trach-Vent HME Specifications
- Product Number: 41112
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- For pediatric and adult patients.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Sub Brand Hudson RCI
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat size trach tube does this fit? I have a Shiley #6...will this work?
Thank you.Question by: Wendy hoffman on Sep 8, 2016 1:13:14 PMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best in this case to contact your physician for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 30, 2016 10:03:00 AMCan this part be used with Shiley Pediatric Tube Cuffless 4.0 PED?Question by: Terry T. on Jan 13, 2018 3:10:00 AMThis is not an item we carry in our warehouse and therefore cannot accurately answer that question. We recommend contacting the manufacturer for clarification.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 15, 2018 7:14:00 AMWhat is the associated HCPCS for this item?Question by: Lettie E. Jones on May 31, 2017 3:54:00 PMThe HCPCS is A4483 according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 1, 2017 8:13:00 AM