T Style Trach-Vent HME with 5mm Collar, manufactured by Hudson RCI is a small and discreet trach accessory. Similar to the Teleflex Trach Vent HME that has been in clinical use for more than 30 years, the T style provides a different and efficient design.
The trach vent is lightweight which helps to minimize resistance on the tracheostomy tube. The Gibeck Microwell Paper provides optimal moisture while accommodating adult and pediatric patients.
The T Style Trach-Vent HME is recommended for tidal volumes of 50 ml and above. Its efficient design provides comfort and a secure fit. This design makes it very comparable to the ThermoVent HME T Vent.
The Trach-Vent can be used with the Trach Vent Holder to attach the vent to the tracheostomy or endotracheal tube making suctioning or change out more efficient.
T Style Trach-Vent HME with 5 mm Collar Features and Benefits
- Provides Optimal Moisture Output
- Weighs only 4.0 grams
- Accommodates Adult and Pediatric Patients
- T Style Allows Effective Securement
- Can be used with the Oxy-Vent to deliver supplemental oxygen.
T Style Trach-Vent HME with 5 mm Collar Specifications
- Weight: 4 grams
- Connectors: 15mm Standard Connector
- Dead Space: 10 mL
- Medium: Hygroscopic and Bacteriostatic Microwell Paper
- Resistance to Flow: 0.25 cm H2O at 30 LPM
- Moisture Loss: 9.5 mg H2O at 500 mL
- Moisture Output: 27 mg H2O at 500 mL
- Brand: Gibeck
- Item Number: 41131
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Teleflex Medical Sub Brand Gibeck
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Not bulky
- There are no con