Other THERMOVENT product(s)
The THERMOVENT HME Filters provide low resistance to flow with minimal pressure build. This can help with weaning patients off of a ventilator since the work of breathing effort is greatly reduced.
The design of each filter features small dead space of 11.3 - 32 mL, making it suitable for both ventilated and spontaneously breathing patients.
THERMOVENT HEM Filters Features and Benefits
- Provides High Efficiency
- Recovers Energy and Moisture Typically Lost Through Respiration
- Low Resistance to Flow
- Small Dead Space
- Full Compatibility with Breathing Systems or Masks
THERMOVENT HME Filters Specifications
- Tidal Volume: 100 - 1200 mL
- Dead Space: 11.3 - 32 mL
- Resistance to Flow: 1.2 - 2.9 mL at 1 LPM
- THERMOVENT HME Filters Item Numbers: 100580015, 100582000
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand THERMOVENT
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!