TOGU Challenge and Extreme ABS Powerballs are designed for heavy duty use. They can be used for extra safety or even as an alternative to a bench. These powerballs keep their shape under pressure. Keeping their shape helps to also retain their bounce. They can be inflated to different levels to meet your specific needs.
ABS stands for Anti-Burst System. It is designed to prevent the ball from exploding when punctured. Instead it slowly deflates to prevent injury to the user. It is important to note that when punctured, the maximum load it can support without bursting is dramatically decreased. The Challenge Powerball can typically hold 4400 pounds and the Extreme holds up to 6600 pounds. When punctured, those capacities drop to 1100 and 2200 pounds respectively.
TOGU Challenge and Extreme ABS Powerballs Features and Benefits
- ABS Technology Improves Safety for the User
- Variable Size Provides the Perfect Fit for Your Needs
- High Weight Capacity
- Product Number: 30-4020, 30-4030
- Diameter: 22-26 or 22-28 Inch
- Color: Gray or Blue
- Weight: 7.72 or 11.02 Pound
- Weight Capacity: 4400 or 6600 Pound
- ABS Weight Capacity: 1100 or 2200 Pound
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!