Customers Also Bought
McKesson Forehead Temperature Strips use a liquid crystal material that provides color-coded and numerical indications of surface temperature. These temperature strips are designed to be placed on a patient's forehead for quick and easy readings without the need for batteries or a bulky device. McKesson Single Patient Forehead Thermometers are disposable and single-use, allowing the caregiver to take the individual's temperature within seconds and move forward without the risk of contamination. Not made with natural rubber latex, McKesson Liquid Crystal Thermometers are available in bulk and can be stored away with ease. Patient diagnostics can be simple and convenient with products like this and the Omron 3 Compact Blood Pressure Monitor.
How Temperature Strips Works
McKesson Line Indicator Temperature Strips are made with a liquid crystal material that is heat-sensitive, wrapped in a plastic strip that changes color to indicate different temperatures. Liquid crystals have the mechanical properties of a liquid but the optical properties of a single crystal. Because of this, temperature changes are able to change the color of the liquid. These temperature strips are clinically accurate, providing an exceptional accuracy of ± 0.8° Celsius / 0.45° Fahrenheit.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient, Accurate Readings
- Small Size for Easy Storage
- May Be Used With Probes
- Lit Bar Indicates Numerical Readings
- No Batteries Required
- Disposable, Single-Use Design
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
Instructions for Use
- Keep at room temperature for five minutes prior to use.
- Ensure the forehead is clean and dry.
- Place the strip on the forehead just above the eyebrows and wait until the color stops changing.
- While the strip is still against the forehead, read the temperature of the green block.
- If there is no green block, the temperature is between the brown and blue blocks.
- Single-patient diagnostic
- Determining surface temperature
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Product Number: 16-TSTRP
- Accuracy: ± 0.8° Celsius / 0.45° Fahrenheit
- Display Type: Line Indicator Display
- Material: Liquid Crystal Material
- Measuring Scale: Fahrenheit
- Response Time: 15 Seconds
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Temperature Range: 94 to 104° Fahrenheit
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Storage: Not in Direct Light
- Application: Single Patient Skin Thermometer
- UNSPSC Code: 42182208
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information