Customers Also Bought
The TheraBand Professional Resistance Band Loops by Hygenic are pre-made continuous loops to wrap securely around the knees, ankles or even the hands and head. The loops are ideal for rehabilitation after surgery or to regain or improve strength and flexibility in the hips, glutes and knees. When wrapped around both arms or around the arms and head it works on rotating the shoulders, strengthening the neck and improving posture.
The resistance band loops are available in three lengths to work with a variety of body compositions and requirements. There are also four resistance levels using Hygenic's color-code system starting with thin yellow for the lightest weight that works up to extra heavy blue. This provides a visual indicator of progress as the user moves from one color level to the next.
What makes TheraBand exercise equipment so unique is it's lightweight and portable. You can easily take the loops with you to your therapy session and then use at home or at the gym to continue your progress. To increase your workout regimen, you may also want to add TheraBand's Consecutive Loop Bands made with unique loops for both hand and feet placement for a total body workout.
Features and Benefits:
- Light and Portable Exercise Equipment
- Pre-Made Loop to Wrap Around Body Region
- Four Progressive Levels
- Color-Code Indicates Progress
- Manufacturer: Hygenic
- Item Numbers: 20810, 20811, 20812, 20820, 20821, 20822, 20830, 20831, 20832, 20840, 20841, 20842
- Resistance Level/Color: Thin/Yellow, Medium/Red, Heavy/Green, Extra/Heavy Blue
- Quantity: Each
- Latex Free: No
- Lengths: 8, 12, 18 Inches
- HCPCS Code: A9300
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- Complete 2 physical Therapy exercises
- Staticky, width looks a little bigger