The TheraBand CLX™ Consecutive Loop Bands by Hygenic is a 4-inch wide band with unique grips to connect upper and lower body exercises simultaneously. It's made with a patent-pending Easy Grip Loops™ that features unique loops at each end for hand grip and center loops to anchor the feet. This allows for open and closed hand exercises, lower body work and combined upper and low body exercises. The exercises activate and engage the muscles just like using dumbbells for over head presses or a weight machine to work the legs. However the bands give you all-in-one access that's lightweight and portable. The loop bands can also be incorporated in P90X, CrossFit, yoga and other popular full body workouts.
TheraBand CLX™ exercises use Hygenic's color-coded progressive resistance system which allows you to track your progress as you move up to the next resistance color. The color system begins with thin yellow and works up to gold which is maximum heavy resistance. The bands are latex free to avoid possible allergies and are available as individual 5 feet bands or a bulk 25 yard dispenser box that's ideal for physical therapy clinics.
You may also want to apply Biofreeze to sooth sore muscles and joints after a tough workout.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-Bulky Exercise Equipment
- Doesn't Require Additional Hand Grip Equipment
- Creates Simultaneous Lower and Upper Body Workout
- Easy-to-Use at Home or at the Gym
- Seven Progressive Levels
- Color-Code Indicates Progress
- Theraband CLX App Provides Access to Exercises
- Manufacturer: Hygenic
- Individual 5 Feet Item Numbers: 12714, 12715, 12716, 12717, 12718, 12719, 12720
- Bulk 25 Yds Item Numbers: 12721, 12722, 12723, 12724, 12725, 12726, 12727
- Quantity: Each
- Latex Free: Yes
- Lengths: 5 Feet, 25 Yards
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!