The Pro Series Exercise Ball can be used to stretch joints and relieve pain throughout the body. It helps to condition muscles and improve posture. It also increases flexibility and coordination. The Pro Series Exercise Ball can be incorporated into exercise routines or physical therapy programs. It is made out of high-quality vinyl and has twice the wall thickness as standard exercise balls. It is burst resistant and designed to deflate slowly.
In addition to all those features, the latitudinal ribs around the ball make it easy to pick up. The ball comes with two plugs, an inflation adapter, a measuring tape, and a TheraBand Exercise Ball Guide Poster that has 24 detailed exercises.
Pro Series Exercise Ball Features and Benefits
- Can be used to stretch joints and relieve pain
- Helps condition muscles and improve posture
- Prevents back pain
- Improves flexibility and coordination
- Burst resistant
- Designed to deflate slowly
- Wall thickness is twice that of standard exercise balls
- Made of high-quality vinyl
- Latitudinal ribs that make the ball easy to grab
- Comes with 2 plugs, an inflation adapter, measuring tape, and poster
- Manufacturer: TheraBand
- Item Number: HYG249
- Material: Vinyl
- Requires inflation
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!