Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm Absorbent 90805 Clear Acrylic Dressings are adhesive bandages that are absorbent. This bandage is designed with an absorbent acrylic pad. This acrylic pad is comfortable to the patient and is placed between two layers of transparent adhesive film. The top layer is breathable, letting oxygen access to the wound site and moisture vapor to escape. The transfer of oxygen and moisture helps promote healing. The bottom layer is perforated to allow wound exudate to pass to the acrylic pad. The pad absorbs exudate to maintain a healthy wound site. This hypoallergenic wound care product is ideal for pressure ulcers, skin tears, abrasions, donor sites, superficial burns and laparoscopic incisions. Tegaderm 90805 is a transparent dressing ofering visual inspection of the wound without having to remove the dressing. The dressing needs to be changed less often, resulting in less trauma to the wound site and less pain for the patient. Manufactured by 3M, this acrylic dressing is made with an adhesive that is gentle to the skin.
Tegaderm 90805 Dressing offers many advantages over traditional bandages. All of the options for these absorbent bandages may be viewed at Tegaderm Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressings. Vitality Medical carries many other absorbent dressings, including Eclypse, SofSorb, Viasorb and XtraSorb HCS.
Features and Benefits
- Internal perforations allow absorption of exudate.
- Dressing maintains a moist wound environment.
- Novel acrylic polymer pad technology.
- Gentle removal.
- No dressing breakdown in wound.
- Eliminates unnecessary dressing changes.
- Clear acrylic dressing to observe wound site.
- Offers protective environment for wound healing.
- Non-perforated film backing allows internal moisture vapor to pass through yet impermeable to external liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Product Number: 90805.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 8 Inch.
- Shape: Square.
- Material: Acrylic.
- Application: Acrylic Dressing.
- Type: Adhesive.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- HCPCS Codes: A6203, A6204.
- Additional Information