Customers Also Bought
SofSorb is an absorbent, Non-adherent Dressing manufactured by DeRoyal. SofSorb is a one-piece dressing with multiple layers. DeRoyal Sofsorb non-adherent wound contact layer protects fragile tissue. The one-way, nonwoven layer permits passage of wound drainage into the absorbent pad, but then prevents the drainage from getting back to the wound to prevent maceration and re-contamination. The center layer absorbs wound drainage. The cellulose layer wicks drainage horizontally along the pad to increase dressing capacity. The air permeable backing provides strength and integrity.DeRoyal Sofsorb is a high-performance Absorbent Dressing with a stay-dry liner built into the dressing to help prevent maceration of periwound skin. The wound contact layer is nonadherent to protect fragile granulating burns and skin grafts during the healing process. Additionally, Sofsorb horizontally wicks drainage away from the wound and throughout the pad, increasing its absorption capacity. SofSorb has exceptional wet and dry strength so it can be soaked with saline or topical ointments prior to use. A large variety of sizes and anatomical shapes for pediatrics, teens and adults are available.
SofSorb Absorbent Wound Dressings Features & Benefits
- SofSorb can be used dry or wet.
- Non-adherent dressing will not stick to wounds making dressing changing less painful and less intrusive.
- Multi-layered one-piece dressing.
- May be soaked with saline or topical agents prior to use.
- Rounded edges and tapered limb configurations conform to curved and hard-to-dress areas without unnecessary bulk.
- Ideal for protecting wound sites from further trauma.
- Soft pliability allows for range of motion exercises during recovery.
SofSorb Absorbent Wound Dressings Applications
- Burn dressing.
- Post-operative cover.
- Heavily draining skin ulcers and pressure sores.
- Minor lacerations and abrasions.
SofSorb Absorbent Wound Dressings Specifications
- Multilayer dressing.
- Non-adherent, high absorbency wound dressing.
- Size Options: 4 x6 Inch, 6 x 9 Inch, 9 x 15 Inch, 15 x 18 Inch, 15 x 24 Inch, 3 x3 Inch Round
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history