Other Tegaderm product(s)
Tegaderm Absorbent 90803 Clear Acrylic Dressings are an absorbent adhesive bandage that is transparent. The transparency offers visual inspection of the wound without having to remove the dressing. The Tegaderm 90803 dressing needs to be changed less often resulting in less trauma to the wound site and less pain for the patient. Manufactured by 3M, this acrylic dressing is made with an adhesive that is gentle to the skin. This hypoallergenic bandage is designed with an absorbent acrylic pad. This acrylic pad is comfortable to the patient and is sandwiched between two layers of transparent adhesive film. The top layer is breathable, letting oxygen in and moisture vapor out. The bottom layer is perforated to allow exudate to pass to the acrylic pad. The pad absorbs wound exudate to maintain a healthy wound site. This wound care product is ideal for pressure ulcers, skin tears, abrasions, donor sites, superficial burns and laparoscopic incisions.
Manufactured by 3M, Tegaderm 90803 Dressing offers many advantages over traditional bandages. The full range of these bandages may be viewed at Tegaderm Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressings. Vitality Medical carries many other absorbent dressings, including Eclypse, , SofSorb, Viasorb and XtraSorb HCS.
Features and Benefits
- Gentle removal.
- No dressing breakdown in wound.
- Novel acrylic polymer pad technology.
- Eliminates unnecessary dressing changes.
- Clear acrylic dressing to observe wound site.
- Dressing maintains a moist wound environment.
- Offers protective environment for wound healing.
- Internal perforations allow absorption of exudate.
- Non-perforated film backing allows internal moisture vapor to pass through yet impermeable to external liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Product Number: 90803.
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 6.25 Inch.
- Shape: Oval.
- Material: Acrylic.
- Application: Acrylic Dressing.
- Type: Adhesive.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- HCPCS Codes: A6203.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!