Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm Absorbent 90801 Clear Acrylic Dressings are manufactured by 3M. These absorbent adhesive bandages are transparent, offering visual inspection of the wound without removing the dressing. The Tegaderm 90801 dressing needs to be changed less often resulting in less trauma to the wound site and for the patient. The adhesive is gentle to the skin and is hypoallergenic. The bandage is designed with an absorbent acrylic pad. This comfortable acrylic pad is positioned between two layers of transparent adhesive film. The pad absorbs exudate from the wound to maintain a healthy wound site. Tegaderm 90801 Absorbent Dressing is internally perforated to allow the transmission of exudate from the wound into the absorbent acrylic pad. This wound care product is ideal for pressure ulcers, skin tears, abrasions, donor sites, superficial burns and clean closed approximated surgical wounds and laparoscopic incisions.
Manufactured by 3M, the Tegaderm 90801 Dressing offers many advantages over traditional bandages. The full range of these bandages may be viewed at Tegaderm Absorbent Clear Acrylic Dressings. Vitality Medical carries many other absorbent dressings, including XtraSorb HCS, SofSorb, Viasorb and Eclypse.
Features and Benefits
- Offers gentle removal.
- Clear acrylic dressing.
- No dressing breakdown in wound.
- Novel acrylic polymer pad technology.
- Eliminates unnecessary dressing changes.
- Dressing maintains a moist wound environment.
- Transparent bandage allows wound observation.
- Offers protective environment for wound healing.
- Internal perforations allow absorption of exudate.
- Non-perforated film backing is moisture vapor permeable yet impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Product Number: 90801.
- Dimensions: 4-3/8 x 5 Inch.
- Shape: Oval.
- Material: Acrylic.
- Application: Acrylic Dressing.
- Type: Adhesive.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- HCPCS Codes: A6203.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!