Other Natura product(s)
- Natura Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Natura Durahesive extended wear Skin Barriers
- Stomahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening and Tan Tape Collar
- Durahesive Skin Barrier with Cut-to-Fit Opening
- Drainable Pouch with 2-Sided Comfort Panel and Tail Clip - Opaque
- Drainable Pouch Opaque with 1-Sided Comfort Panel
Customers Also Bought
The SUR-FIT Natura ostomy system is a comprehensive product line with our latest skin barrier technologies. The plastic coupling ring allows the pouch and skin barrier to snap together for audible security. When you are ready to remove the skin barrier, though, please use an adhesive remover. People living with a urostomy have unique needs, which is why ConvaTec offers a pouch product line especially for them. SUR-FIT Natura urostomy pouches have an extended anti-reflux valve, comfort panels and Accuseal tap with valve.
ConvaTec 9 Inch SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Small Pouch Features and Benefits
- Anti-reflux valve prevents urine from returning to top of pouch around the stoma.
- Available with two Accuseal taps with valve, which permits an easy connection to night drainage.
- Comfort panels are designed to be quiet and odor-proof helping maintain discretion.
- Coupling ring provides audible click confirming secure connection to skin barrier.
ConvaTec 9 Inch SUR-FIT Natura Urostomy Small Pouch Specifications
- Product Numbers: 401547, 401548, 401549, and 401550.
- Color: Opaque.
- Size: 9 inches.
- Application: To collect contents from a urostomy.
- Manufacturer: ConvaTec.
- HCPCS Code: A4432.
- Additional Information