Other Opsite product(s)
Customers Also Bought
OpSite Post-Op is a transparent dressing manufactured by Smith & Nephew. This wound dressing is constructed with a transparent, adhesive polyurethane film. Post-Op allows the skin to breathe to prevent moisture build-up. This OpSite Dressing protects against fluid and bacteria. Although Post-Op is an adhesive dressing, it has a non-adherent absorbent pad that is easy to apply.
Opsite Post-Op Features & Benefits
- Provides an impermeable barrier against bacteria.
- Barrier against MRSA.
- Reduces the risk of surgical site infection.
- Helps prevent blistering.
- Offers a significantly longer wear time.
Opsite Post-Op Specifications
- Opsite Post-Op Product Number: 66000708.
- Width: 2-1/2 Inch.
- Length: 2 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle
- Application: Transparent Adhesive Dressing.
- Construction: Transparent Film.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew.
- Brand: Opsite Post-Op.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6212.
Post-Op Dressings Additional Information
- Dana Aindow, Martyn Butcher. Films or fabrics: is it time to re-appraise postoperative dressings? British Journal of Nursing 14:Sup5, S15-S20 Online publication date: 1-Oct-2005.
- Helen Hollinworth. Addressing pain and tissue trauma during wound care. Nursing and Residential Care 8:6, 259-264.
- J. Tustanowski. Effect of dressing choice on outcomes after hip and knee arthroplasty: a literature review. Journal of Wound Care 18:11, 449-458 Online publication date: 1-Nov-2009.
- Fiona Downie, Sharon Egdell, Alistair Bielby, Richard Searle. Barrier dressings in surgical site infection prevention strategies. British Journal of Nursing 19:Sup10, S42-S46 Online publication date: 1-Nov-2010.
- A. Collins. Does the postoperative dressing regime affect wound healing after hip or knee arthroplasty?. Journal of Wound Care 20:1, 11-16.
- G.P. Hopper, A.H. Deakin, E.O. Crane, J.V. Clarke. Enhancing patient recovery following lower limb arthroplasty with a modern wound dressing: a prospective, comparative audit. Journal of Wound Care 21:4, 200-203
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew Sub Brand Opsite
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!