Other Opsite product(s)
Customers Also Bought
OpSite Post-Op is a transparent dressing manufactured by Smith & Nephew. This wound dressing is constructed with a transparent, adhesive polyurethane film. Post-Op allows the skin to breathe to prevent moisture build-up. This OpSite Dressing protects against fluid and bacteria. Although Post-Op is an adhesive dressing, it has a non-adherent absorbent pad that is easy to apply.
Opsite Post-Op Features & Benefits
- Provides an impermeable barrier against bacteria.
- Barrier against MRSA.
- Reduces the risk of surgical site infection.
- Helps prevent blistering.
- Offers a significantly longer wear time.
Opsite Post-Op Specifications
- Opsite Post-Op Product Number: 66000708.
- Width: 2-1/2 Inch.
- Length: 2 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle
- Application: Transparent Adhesive Dressing.
- Construction: Transparent Film.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew.
- Brand: Opsite Post-Op.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6212.
Post-Op Dressings Additional Information
- Dana Aindow, Martyn Butcher. Films or fabrics: is it time to re-appraise postoperative dressings? British Journal of Nursing 14:Sup5, S15-S20 Online publication date: 1-Oct-2005.
- Helen Hollinworth. Addressing pain and tissue trauma during wound care. Nursing and Residential Care 8:6, 259-264.
- J. Tustanowski. Effect of dressing choice on outcomes after hip and knee arthroplasty: a literature review. Journal of Wound Care 18:11, 449-458 Online publication date: 1-Nov-2009.
- Fiona Downie, Sharon Egdell, Alistair Bielby, Richard Searle. Barrier dressings in surgical site infection prevention strategies. British Journal of Nursing 19:Sup10, S42-S46 Online publication date: 1-Nov-2010.
- A. Collins. Does the postoperative dressing regime affect wound healing after hip or knee arthroplasty?. Journal of Wound Care 20:1, 11-16.
- G.P. Hopper, A.H. Deakin, E.O. Crane, J.V. Clarke. Enhancing patient recovery following lower limb arthroplasty with a modern wound dressing: a prospective, comparative audit. Journal of Wound Care 21:4, 200-203
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI live in Australia and noticed your advertisement for Smith & Nephew Opsite Post-Op 100 box dressings 6.5cm x 5cm.
I desperately need these. Can I place an order with your company using my credit card and have a box or two forwarded to me?
Tom JordanQuestion by: Tom Jordan on Oct 12, 2016 8:00:01 PMOrders can be placed online at any time through our website. Orders going to an international address need to be completed at the International Checkout section, located under the green "Proceed to Checkout" button on the cart screen. International shipping will cost extra.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Dec 27, 2016 4:27:00 PM