Other Opsite product(s)
Customers Also Bought
OpSite Flexigrid is a transparent film dressing that is 4 inches wide and used for wound care. Flexigrid incorporates a unique wound measurement device which allows simple but accurate assessments of the healing process to be made. After tracing the edges of the wound, the Flexigrid carrier can be removed and stored in the patient's notes. This OpSite Dressing allows the skin to breathe and prevent moisture build-up. Manufactured by Smith & Nephew, the Flexigrid Transparent Film Roll is cut-to-fit the wound area and is easy to apply. This wound dressing is impermeable to water and body fluids, protecting the skin underneath and allowing the patient to bathe without changing dressings..
Opsite Flexigrid Features & Benefits
- Faster, safer, less painful wound healing.
- Superior film with acrylic adhesive.
- Waterproof film.
- Simple, effective application technique.
- Adaptable to awkward areas.
- Unique wound measurement grid.
Opsite Flexigrid Specifications
- Opsite Flexigrid Product Number: 66024630.
- Width: 4 Inch.
- Length: 4-3/4 Inch.
- Shape: Roll.
- Application: Transparent Adhesive Dressing.
- Construction: Transparent Film.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew.
- Brand: Opsite Flexigrid.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6258.
Flexigrid Additional Information
- van Lint, Allison, et al. "Herpes simplex virus-specific CD8+ T cells can clear established lytic infections from skin and nerves and can partially limit the early spread of virus after cutaneous inoculation." The Journal of Immunology 172.1 (2004): 392-397.
- Demirtas, Yener, et al. "Management of split-thickness skin graft donor site: a prospective clinical trial for comparison of five different dressing materials." Burns 36.7 (2010): 999-1005.
- Nuutinen, Jouni, et al. "A closed unventilated chamber for the measurement of transepidermal water loss." Skin Research and Technology 9.2 (2003): 85-89.
- Johns, Owen L., and Peter J. Metcalfe. "Dressings." U.S. Patent No. 5,618,556. 8 Apr. 1997.
- Lin, Yu-shuang, et al. "Moisture vapor transmission rates of various transparent dressings at different temperatures and humidities." Chinese medical journal 122.8 (2009): 927-930.
- Needham, Rowan, and Eugen-Matthias Strehle. "Evaluation of dressings used with local anaesthetic cream and for peripheral venous cannulation."Paediatric Care 20.8 (2008): 34-36.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew Sub Brand Opsite
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!