Other Opsite product(s)
Customers Also Bought
OpSite Incise Drape Transparent Film Dressings are moisture vapor permeable dressings manufactured by Smith & Nephew. OpSite Dressings help keep the wound site dry to promote healing. Constructed with a superior film base and with acrylic adhesive, OpSite Transparent Dressings are resistant to water and body fluids, allowing the patient to bathe without changing dressings. Less frequent dressing changes reduce the trauma to the wound area as well as to the patient.
- Easy application and removal.
- Waterproof barrier.
- Grid pattern adhesive.
- Transparent and conformable
- Offers greater patient comfort.
- Film acts as a barrier to bacteria including MSRA.
- Creates an environment for managing moisture at the catheter site through increased moisture vapor transmission rates.
- May help reduce risk of infection by preventing moisture accumulation.
- Minimizes unscheduled dressing changes.
- Provides excellent catheter stabilization.
- Offers convenient visual inspection.
- Reduces dressing changes.
OpSite Incise Drape Transparent Film IV Dressings Specifications
- OpSite Transparent Film Dressing Product Number: 4963.
- Width: 4 Inch.
- Length: 5-1/2 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing.
- Color: Transparent.
- Manufacturer: Smith & Nephew.
- Brand: Opsite.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
Incise Drapes Additional Information
- Baker, Dennis L., et al. "Surgical incise drape." U.S. Patent No. 5,979,450. 9 Nov. 1999.
- Comstock, Kristen L., et al. "Surgical incise drape." U.S. Patent No. 5,985,395. 16 Nov. 1999.
- Grier-Idris, Carletta. "For use in surgical procedures." U.S. Patent No. 5,197,493. 30 Mar. 1993.
- Schein, M., et al. "The ‘sandwich technique’ in the management of the open abdomen." British Journal of Surgery 73.5 (1986): 369-370.
- Webster, Joan, and Abdullah Alghamdi. "Use of plastic adhesive drapes during surgery for preventing surgical site infection." Cochrane Database Syst Rev 1.4 (2013).
- Ward, H. R. G., et al. "Do plastic adhesive drapes prevent post caesarean wound infection?." Journal of hospital infection 47.3 (2001): 230-234.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew Sub Brand Opsite
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!