Customers Also Bought
Skil Care Heel-Float Plus Pressure Ulcer Treatment for Elderly Patients
Skil-Care Heel-Float Plus are foam heel protectors for bed sore patients. These heel protector boots offer zero pressure on the heel surface of the foot. This off-loading boot is enhanced with cutouts that provide increased air circulation to keep your foot comfortable and dry. Increased air circulation also helps to heal any existing ulcer sores. They also eliminate pressure on the lateral and medial malleoli. These heel protector boots come with a foot band that secures with hook and loop closure below the bunions. These straps adjust for multiple positions and locations to meet the needs of the individual patient. Water based gel inserts that can be heated or cooled to offer hot/cold therapy are inserted beneath the ankle for support.
The Heel-Float Plus foam heel protectors have an extended foot support that keeps sheets and blankets off of your toes for added comfort. This heel float boot is covered with a soft Cozy Cloth fabric that offers a luxurious feel. Note: the opening cut-out in the primary image above is for display purposes only to show the positioning of the gel insert and the zero contact with the heel.
Product Features & Benefits
- Offers zero heel pressure.
- Enhanced with cutouts for more air circulation.
- Eliminates pressure on the lateral and medial malleoli.
- Gel inserts are removable for washing.
- Provides for hot/cold therapy.
- Soft fabric for increased comfort.
- Extended foot support keeps blankets and sheets off of your toes.
- Adjustable straps.
Skil-Care Product Specifications
- Product Numbers: 503046, 503045, 503044.
- Size Options: Medium and Large/Bariatric.
- Width Sizes: 4 or 5 Inch.
- Color: Blue
- Application: Floating Foam Heel Protectors for Ulcers.
- Closure: Velcro.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Heel-Float Plus User Instructions offers information for the use and maintenance of this product.
- Catalog of Pressure Ulcer Treatment Products provides short summary on the many products used to prevent and treat pressure ulcers from this manufacturer.
- Heel Pressure Ulcer Clinical Handout offers treatment information from Susan Hill.
Pressure Ulcer Review Video by NRSNG (10:22 minutes)
Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Video (10:08 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A