Skil-Care Heel Float Plus Pressure Ulcer Treatment for Elderly Patients
Skil-Care Heel-Float Walker Boot is a specially designed walker boot to relieve pressure from the heel of the foot. The boot is designed so that the heel actually floats to prevent contact with a heel pressure ulcer. A raised toe section keeps sheets and blankets from coming into contact with sensitive feet. Manufactured by Skil-Care, these heel protector boots offer pressure ulcer treatment to allow healing. The outer liner easily wipes clean. The inner liner is made with a Cozy Cloth fabric that is soft and comfortable. This inner liner wicks away moisture to keep your feet dry. The liner also reduces friction to help reduce any further ulcer injuries. Straps are adjustable and position in multiple locations to meet the patient’s individual needs.
Foot Ulcer Treatment Walker Boot Product Features and Benefits
- Heel float boot for pressure ulcer treatment.
- Walker boot off loads pressure from heel.
- Provides pressure relief for injured heel.
- Water-based gel inserts provides less pressure beneath the ankle.
- Soft Cozy Cloth inner liner reduces friction.
- Wicks moisture away from feet to keep them dry and comfortable.
- Outer cover wipes clean.
- Tread pad, gel pack and plastic insert remove for machine wash.
Pressure Ulcer Treatment Product Specifications
- Product Numbers: 503142, 503143, 503144.
- Size Options: Small, Medium and Large/Bariatric.
- Width Sizes: 3, 4 or 5 Inch.
- Color: Blue
- Application: Walker Boot with Floating Heel.
- Closure: Velcro.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Heel-Float Walker Boot User Instructions offers information for the use and maintenance of this ulcer treatment product.
- Catalog of Pressure Ulcer Treatment Products provides a short summary on the many products that can be used to prevent and treat pressure ulcers.
- White, E. G. "Everyday aids and appliances: Special footwear." British medical journal (Clinical research ed.) 296.6621 (1988): 548.
Heel-Float Boot Review Video by Hulet Smith (1:41 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!