Customers Also Bought
Skil-Care Geometric Pattern Gait Belts for Lifting, Ambulating, or Transferring Patients
Skil-Care Geo-Pattern Gait Belts are constructed with durable nylon. They are used to reduce the risk of patient falls and to reduce caregiver back injuries. Gait belts are used for lifting, ambulating, or transferring patients. These belts provide for safe patient ambulation for the mobility impaired. Each Gait Belt has a weight capacity of 250 pounds. Select between four geometric patterns and between two different belt buckles. Nylon fiber belts are easy to clean or launder.
Safe Patient Ambulation Product Features & Benefits
- Attractive geometric designs.
- Easy wipe clean nylon fabric.
- Quick connect – disconnect buckle option.
- Metal slide buckle option.
- Strong 2-inch wide.
Patient Lifting Device Product Specifications
- Product Numbers: 252020, 252021, 252023, 252024, 252026, 252027, 252029, 252030.
- Width Size: 2 Inch.
- Length Size: 60 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Material: Nylon.
- Closure: Metal or Quick Connect Derlin Buckle.
- HCPCS Code: E0297.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Patient Ambulatory and Transferring Device Product Manuals and Documents
- Skil-Care Geo-Pattern Gait Belts contains information about the use of this ambulatory aid.
- Additional Information