Customers Also Bought
Skil-Care Transfer/Gait Belts - Cotton
Transfer Gait Belts are used by caregivers to aid with mobility patients. These cotton gait belts help reduce the risk of injury to both the caregiver and the patient. Gait belts provide for safe ambulation of patients transferring from one position to another. Unusually this involves helping a patient from a sitting position to a standing position. Basically, these patient gait belts are used for lifting, ambulating or transferring mobility patients. These transfer gait belts are made of cotton webbing and are available with various options. Select from standard gait belts, heavy-duty gait belts or bariatric gait belts. Select between gait belt buckles with easy release Delrin or metal slides. Select between 60 inch or 72-inch lengths. Select between 250-pound capacity or 350-pound capacity. Select between many styles, including Pinstripe, Stars & Stripes, or Pastel Stripes. Skil Care gives you more options and better quality. Skil-Care Gait/Transfer Belts are machine washable.
Prouct Features & Benefits
- Transfer gait belt for aiding mobility patients from sitting to standing position.
- Bariatric gait belts for patients weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Heavy duty gait belts for greater durability.
- Reduces the risk of back injuries.
- Many options to select from.
Cotton Transfer Belt Product Specifications
- Product Numbers: 252010, 252011, 252015, 252050, 252051, 252060, 252061, 252070, 252071, 252072, 252073, 252074.
- Width: 2 Inch.
- Length: 60 or 72 Inch.
- Durability Options: Standard or Heavy Duty.
- Buckle Options: Delrin or Metal.
- Style Options: Pinstripe, Stars & Stripes, or Pastel Stripes.
- Application: Patient transfers, ambulation or lifting.
- Material: Cotton.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
- HCPCS Code: E0297.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Use and Care Instructions offers information for the safe use and maintenance of this mobility transfer belt.
- Additional Information