Customers Also Bought
Skil-Care Gait Belt
PathoShield Gait Belts are plastic coated to control bacteria. The belt webbing fabric is coated with plastic to seal out contaminants. The sealed construction allows you to just spray with a disinfectant and wipe clean. This bacteria control gait belt is designed for mobility patients that require ambulatory assistance from caregivers. The PathoShield is available in several different options. Select between 60 inch and 72 inch. Select between three different styles—orange, blue and stars and stripes. Each belt comes with a Delrin side-release buckle.
Transfer Gait Belts Features & Benefits
- Vinyl gait belt is coated in plastic to seal out external contaminants.
- Offers bacteria control.
- Easy to clean.
- Perfect for infection control.
- Plastic-coated webbing is liquid proof.
Plastic Gait Belt Product Specifications
- Product Numbers: 914384, 914380, 914387, 914386, 914382, 914388.
- Width: 2 Inch.
- Length Options: 60 or 72 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 250 or 350 lbs.
- Color Options: Blue, Orange or Stars and Stripes.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals & Documents
- PathoShield Use and Care Instructions offers information for the safe use and maintenance of this mobility transfer belt.
- Additional Information