Customers Also Bought
Skil-Care Roll-Control Positioning Bolsters
Skil-Care Roll Control Bolsters are special positioning devices used to support patients and to prevent entanglement with bed rails. These roll control bolsters may be used to replace bed side rails or when the bed rail is not in use. The bolsters serve as barriers to prevent patients rolling out of bed or from injuring themselves from contact with metal bed rails. They may also be used to position patients on their side. This positioning bolster is adjustable to the needs of the patient. It affixes to the bed for a secure positioning of side-lying patients. It is foam padded for comfort. The Roll Control Bolster is covered with a durable vinyl that is easy to wipe clean. Select between a single wedge or double wedge system.
Skil-Care also make another patient care product useful for turning and positioning patients called the TLC Pad. The TLC Pad partners with the Roll-Control Bolsters to provide comfortable transitions for sensitive bed residents while reducing the likelihood of caregiver back injury.
Vitality Medical offers many positioning wedges and other bed comfort and safety products for patients, including Seizure Pads for Hospital Beds, Hospital Bed Rail Pads, Padded Bed Rails for Adults, Bed Rail Pads for Elderly, and Body Positioning Wedges.
- Seizure Pads for Hospital Beds
- Hospital Bed Rail Pads
- Bed Rail Pads for Elderly
- Bed Rail Bumpers
- Body Positioning Wedges
- Medical Positioning Wedges
- Medical Wedge Pillow
Product Features & Benefits
- Prevents patients from rolling off the bed.
- Provides patient positioning.
- Protects against falls.
- Prevents entrapment in bed rails.
- Easy to clean.
- Product Numbers: 556010, 556012.
- Size: 7 x 8 x 34 Inch
- Materials: Foam covered by vinyl.
- Application: Roll Control Positioning Bolster.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Skil-Care Roll-Control Bolsters offers information for setup, use and care of this patient positioning and protection product.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!