Skil-Care 45 Degree Hospital Bed Positioning Wedge with or without Cover
Skil Care 45° Positioning Wedge is specifically designed to promote proper hip and spine alignment. This bed wedge reduces sacral pressure to prevent pressure sores or ulcers from forming. It also helps heal existing pressure ulcers. Manufactured with convoluted foam, this pillow wedge for beds offers a relief to patients with skin sores. The convoluted foam cushion is comfortable and smooth. Select between two options—without cover or with Low-Shear II Cover. The model with a cover can be easily wiped clean or spray cleaned with a disinfectant. The bottom of the cover has a non-slip surface to keep the wedge securely in place. The 45-Degree Positioning Wedge is sold in pairs.
Pillow Wedge for Beds Product Features & Specifications
- Reduces sacral pressure to prevent decubitus ulcers.
- Non-slip matting surface on the bottom of the wedge cover keeps the wedge in place. 554010 only.
- Cover can be disinfected. 554010 only.
- Low-Shear II wipe-clean outer cover reduces skin damaging friction. 554010 only.
- Convoluted foam wedge.
- Medical wedges for bed.
- Product Numbers: 554010, 554020.
- Height: 8 Inch.
- Depth/Width: 8 Inch.
- Length: 17 Inch.
- Color: Blue.
- Core Material: High-Density Convoluted Foam.
- Outer Material: Low shear.
- Application: Bed Positioning Wedge.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Product Manuals and Documents
- Skil-Care 45-Degree Positioning Wedge contains information about the use of this hospital bed and homecare bed positioning wedge.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!