Customers Also Bought
The Lotion Applicator Wand Makes Moisturizing Easy
If you've ever asked yourself the question, "How do I put lotion on my own back?" the answer is finally here. The back applicator wand allows users to reach hard-to-reach places such as the back, shoulders, ankles, and feet without having to twist or shift into uncomfortable positions that could potentially cause back or neck strain. Its extra-long handle gives it an extended 17-inch reach. This makes this product a great Daily Living Aid tool for users with limited mobility. In addition to the advantages of such a simple application process, this product has nineteen smooth roller lotion release balls that glide smoothly along the skin and give the user a light massage as lotion is applied. This can be especially pleasant if the wand is used in conjunction with a pain-relieving lotion or gel, such as the Sombra Warm Therapy Pain Relief Gel. In addition to these benefits, this product allows users to apply lotion without getting their hands greasy with lotion or oil.
This Activity Aid has a sensible, no-nonsense design. The roller skincare product release-balls spread liquid evenly for uniform moisturization. This is an essential feature for any user who uses this product with sunblock for sun protection. In addition, the handle bends slightly to allow the head of the device to reach the back even more easily. It also comes with an airtight head cover that simply snaps into place so users don't have to deal with spills and messes. This also helps prevent frustrating dry-out and clogs. Finally, a hanger hole allows the item to be hung in the shower or any other location convenient for use.
This product can make this everyday personal care task a much quicker and simpler process. Try the Roll-A-Lotion body lotion applicator wand for quick, easy, and independent body care product application.
This item is not for lotion alone, but can also be used with other liquid Skin Care Products.
Fill the reservoir with:
- Body Lotion
- Shower Gel
- Suntan Lotion
- Massage Oils
- And more!
Features and Benefits
- Extra-Long, 17-Inch Handle
- Slight Bend for Better Reach
- 19 Liquid-Releasing Roller Balls
- Perfect for Users with Limited Mobility
- Easily Reaches Back
- Easily Reaches Ankles & Feet
- Gives a Light Massage
- Soothes Sore Muscles
- Hangs For Easy Storage
- No-Mess Design
- Cap Keeps Lotion Fresh
- Spreads Skincare Products Evently
- Can Be Used in the Shower
- Great for Beach Use
- Works with a Variety of Skincare Products
- Just Add Your Favorite Lotion, Gel, or Oil
Who Would Find this Product Useful?
This lotion applicator and Bathing Aid is perfect for any user who wants to be able to moisturize hard-to-reach areas without hassle or assistance, but users with limited mobility may find this item especially useful. These include, but are not limited to, users with the following conditions:
- Age-Related Muscle Stiffness
- Huntington's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Parkinson's Disease
- Duro-Med Reacher Grabber: A 32-inch, lightweight reacher that helps users with limited mobility grasp objects that are on the floor or otherwise out of reach.
- Long Reach Toilet Paper wand: A toilet paper attachment wand that grips toilet paper and wipes to make the toileting process easier for users with limited mobility.
- McKesson Moisturizing Lotion: A mild and unpretentious body lotion that comes in Fresh, Summer Rain, and Cucumber Melon refreshing scents. This product is latex-free. Pump options are available to make filling easy.
- Bon Vital Organic Massage Creams and Lotions: Silky, lightweigtht massage lotion made with soothing and replenishing aloe, shea butter, botanicals, and vitamins. This product comes in five sizes ranging from an eight ounce bottle to a 5 gallon pail, so it is a great option for anyone who wants to stock up on lotion for their lotion wand.
- Carex Long Handle Shoe Horn: A shoe horn with a 16.5 inch handle to help users with limited mobility put shoes on.
The process for using this item is very straightforward. Simply remove the head cap and fill the central reservoir with a liquid skincare product. Next, replace the head and the wand is ready for use. Be sure to replace the head cap between uses to keep the skincare product fresh and moist. This will help prevent the product from congealing and clogging the rollers.
- Manufacturer: Jobar International Inc
- Item Number: JIITV3747
- Application: Bathing Aid, Skin Care
- Type: Lotion Applicator
- Style: Extended Length Wand
- Color: Blue and White
- Diameter: 38-Inch
- Length: 17-Inch
- Additional Information