Other Prevail product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Prevail® Fluff Underpads are multi-functional absorbent pads to protect a variety of surfaces from leakage due to incontinence. The Fluff Underpad, manufactured by First Quality, is made to protect a number of different living areas where soaking can occur. Areas could include mattress tops, chairs, wheelchairs and sofas. Prevail® includes an Integra Mat with bonded construction that helps keep the highly absorbent material from separating or bunching together. The disposable underpad also comes with a cloth-textured top sheet that is soft and makes it comfortable to rest on. The pads are enforced with an embossed poly backing, yet have a flat seal around the pad so none of the plastic is exposed to where it can rest against the skin. All the underpads are "C" wing folded for ease of application and the facings are spunbonded polypropylene which is naturally fire retardant.
Product Features and Benefits
- The pads are made with bonded construction to prevent separating or bunching.
- The Fluff Underpads contain highly absorbent material that can be placed anywhere.
- The Prevail® pads have a poly backing to prevent wetness soaking through.
- The backing has a flat seal to keep any plastic from touching the skin.
- The backing can help pad stay in place.
- Product Numbers: PV-418, UP-120, UP-150
- Manufacturer: First Quality
- Size dimensions: 23 inches x 36 inches (58cm x 91cm)
- Cloth-like topsheet
- Includes 15 Pads per Bag
- Additional Information
Manufacturer First Quality Sub Brand Prevail Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Plastic, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!