Customers Also Bought
Attends Premier Incontinence Underpads - built with highly absorbent materials that provide heavy to severe incontinence protection. Use this durable underpad as protection on beds, couches, or recliners. This pad is ideal for patients with incontinence who spend a significant amount of time sitting or in bed. The can accommodate patients who weigh up to 350 pounds.
Use Attends Premier Incontinence Underpads day or night to provide users with confidence that incontinence leakage will not interfere with a great night's sleep. It features breathable backing that allows for use on low-airflow mattresses. It is perfect for absorbing moisture, which helps keep the skin dry and maintains its health. They are great for protection when going on trips with friends, family, or staying in a hotel during a business trip.
The Premier Underpad has a thick layer of protection to help you sleep better at night by staying together in one piece even as you twist and turn at night, getting into more comfortable positions without worrying about the underpad tearing. The protection from the backing of the underpad is one that will keep your mattress in the same clean condition. The back lining material prevents liquids from seeping through to the other side. A seal runs along the edges, which helps keep fluids from being squeezed out.
Using these pads could not be easier. Lift the top tab and open the two side tabs. Remove one pad. Lay it on a surface and unfold without shaking. Arrows and printed instructions on the back of each pad tell you how to position the product on the bed. Purple coloring prevents it from being confused with the laundry.
For additional protection, you may also be interested in other Attends incontinence products, such as the Attends Discreet Underwear.
Attends Premier Underpads - Built with Dry-Lock Technolgy
- Every pad comes with four layers of absorbent material.
- The Acquisition Layer Pulls in Moisture
- Dry-Lock Dryness Layer Sucks Moisture from the Acquisition Layer
- Dual-Layer Core Receives Moisture and Traps It
Uses for the Product
- Protecting bed linens
- Keeping wheelchair seats dry
- Guarding against wetness on chairs, couches, etc.
- At work
- On trips
- In the car
In-House Testing Found
- Dry-Lock removes a liter of liquid in about two minutes
- Continued absorbing liquid throughout four consecutive tests
- Did not spill or leak at any point during or after testing
Product Features and Benefits
- Dry-Lock Material
- Air-Permeable Design
- Repositions up to 350 Pounds
- Premium Overnight Protection
- Complete Overnight Protection
- Manufacturer: Attends
- Brand: Premier
- Product Number: ALI-UP3036
- Size: 30 x 36 Inches
- Color: Light Purple
- Application: Incontinence Underpad
- Immediate Absorbency
Manuals and Documents
Premium Underpad | Attends® Premier for Adult Incontinence Video (1:46 minutes)
- Additional Information