Customers Also Bought
Premier Plastics Calibrated Medicine cups are used as a convenient way to distribute medicine in pill or liquid format. These 1 oz medicine cups are manufactured with unbreakable polypropylene by Premium Plastics. The plastic medicine cups are calibrated with easy-to-read increment graduations in ounces, cubic centimeters, milliliters, drams and tablespoons. Calibrated medicine cups are useful to ensure that the correct liquid dosage is achieved. These medicine cups can be ordered in a pack of 100 or a case of 1000. Save over $80 on your medicine cups by ordering a case.
Plastic Medicine Cups Features and Benefits
- Premium Plastics Calibrated Medicine Cups (product ID # PPI02301)
- Medicine cups serve as pill cups, solo cups or plastic souffl cups.
- Cups hold up to 1 fluid oz.
- Safe unbreakable cups reduce injuries to patients.
- Calibrated cups with five different measurement scales, including ounces, tablespoons and metric.
- Easy to read incremental graduations help provide the correct dose.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsAre these cups a single use only product?
I realize they can be washed out because they are made out of a durable plastic, but what is listed on the manufacturer packaging?Question by: Andrea on Oct 10, 2016 4:31:00 PMThese are considered non-sterile and therefore should not be used more than once.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 13, 2018 9:43:00 AM
Based on your history
- Quality is bad