Other PediaSure product(s)
Customers Also Bought
PediaSure 1.5 Cal with Fiber is a higher caloric density product by Abbott Nutrition designed to meet the higher energy requirements of children 1 to 13 years of age who are at risk for malnutrition, require a higher caloric density, or have fluid restrictions. This formula is rich in high-quality protein and has added fiber for good digestive health. It's packed with 25 essential vitamins and minerals and can be used as a sole source of nutrition or supplement a child's diet. PediaSure 1.5 Cal supports digestion and good digestive track health with added fiber and prebiotics. Antioxidants support immune system, DHA omega-3 supports brain, eyes and heart.
It is offered in a 1000 mL ready-to-hang bottle or an 8 ounce ready-to-drink can in great-tasting vanilla for oral or tube feeding. For other dietary needs, PediaSure 1.5 Cal with Fiber is suitable for lactose intolerance and is gluten-free, kosher and halal. PediaSure offers PediaSure 1.0 with Fiber for lower calorie needs.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, Ingredients, Storage, Handling, Precautions and Nutrition Information
Features and Benefits:
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Supports Immune System
- Supports Brain and Eye Health
- High Quality Protein Source
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerance
- 25 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Promotes Growth
- Meets Needs of Higher Energy Requirements
- Great-Tasting Vanilla
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Brand: PediaSure
- Product Numbers: 56411 (8 oz), 62749 (1000 mL)
- Size: 8 oz, 1000 mL
- Container: Ready-to-Drink Can or Ready-to-Hang Bottle
- Flavor: Vanilla
- Quantity: Each, Case of 8 (8 oz Can), Each, Case of 24 (1000 mL Bottle)
- Application: Pediatric Oral or Tube Feeding Nutrition Supplement
- Preparation: Ready-to-Use
- User: Children Ages 1-13
- UNSPSC Code: 42231802
- HCPCS Code: B4160
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Medium-Chain Triglycerides. Less than 0.5% of the Following: Oat Fiber, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Soy Fiber, Cellulose Gel, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, C. Cohnii Oil (Source of docosahexaenoic acid-DHA), Cellulose Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, m-Inositol, Taurine, Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin. Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Storage and Handling:
8 oz Can
- Thoroughly shake can before consuming.
- Best if consumed chilled. Store unopened cans in refrigerator or at room temperature.
- Clean the top of the can before opening to avoid contamination.
- Once opened, use entire portion or store in refrigerator and consume within 48 hours.
1000 mL Bottle
- Store at room temperature.
- Make sure the bottle is clean before opening.
- Consult pediatrician to obtain flow rate, volume, dilution and if child needs additional fluids.
- Additional 1000 mL Preparation
- Not to be consumed by children with galactosemia.
- Not to be administered through IV Use.
- Not intended for infants under 1 year of age unless specified by pediatrician.
PediaSure 1.5 with Fiber Nutrition Information:
Volume 8 fl oz Calories 350 Protein 14 grams Fat 16 grams Trans Fat 0 grams Carbohydrates 39 grams Dietary Fiber 3 grams Vitamin A 500 IU Vitamin D 160 IU Vitamin E 6.0 IU Vitamin K 16 mcg Vitamin C 24 mg Vitamin B12 1.5 mcg Vitamin B6 .06 mg Niacin 2.0 mg Choline 83 mg Biotin 45 mcg Pantothenic Acid 2.5 mg Sodium 90 mg Potassium 390 mg Chloride 270 mg Calcium 350 mg Phosphorus 250 mg Magnesium 60 mg Iodine 23 mcg Manganese 0.4 mg Copper 0.2 mg Iron 2.7 mg Zinc 1.5 mg Selenium 7.0 mcg Chromium 12 mcg Molybdenum 7.5 mcg
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A