PediaSure 1.0 Cal with Fiber
- Contains 25 essential vitamins and minerals
- Designed for digestive health
- Promotes immune system health
- Ready to make
- Fast Delivery
- Easy Returns
|67403||8 oz. Can Vanilla (with Fiber)||Each||
List Price: $2.30 Price:
$2.07You Save: $0.23 (10%)
|67403||8 oz. Can Vanilla (with Fiber)||Case of 24||
List Price: $58.68 Price:
$52.81($2.20 ea) You Save: $5.87 (10%)
Abbott Nutrition offers complete and balanced nutrition with PediaSure Enteral Formula 1.0 Cal with Fiber. It's part of their line of specialized tube feeding formulas. PediaSure 1.0 Cal with Fiber can be consumed orally as well. It's designed to meet the nutritional needs of children 1 to 13 years can be used as a sole source of nutrition or to supplement a child's diet. It's a milk-based formula that's suitable for lactose intolerance but not to be consumed by children with a galactosemia allergy. This exclusive formula offers 1.0 cal per mL from a balanced distribution of protein, fat, and carbohydrates. Abbott Nutrition uses a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers for good digestion including soluble dietary fiber fructooligosaccharides. It's a short-chain fiber that's well tolerated by children and has low sweetness intensity. Additional prebiotics supports a healthy digestive tract and supports the child's immune system. It's a good source of protein but also offers 25 essential vitamins and minerals for a well-balanced diet. For other dietary restrictions, the formula is also halal, kosher and gluten-free.
Features, Benefits, Precautions, Ingredients, Instructions, Nutrition Information
Features and Benefits:
- Offers Complete, Balanced Nutrition
- Balanced Distribution of Protein, Fat, and Carbohydrates
- Provides 25 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Promotes Good Digestion and Digestive Tract Health
- Supports Immune System
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Item Number: 67403 (8 oz Can), 67405 (1000 mL RTH)
- Volume: 8 oz Can
- Flavor: Vanilla
- Quantity: Each, Case of 24
- HCPCS Code: B4160
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerance
- Brochure for PediaSure 1.0 with Fiber
- Formula is for children 1 to 13 years of age and not intended for infants under 1 year of age unless specified by a physician.
- Do not administer formula to children with galactosemia.
Liquid Vanilla: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sugar, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Medium-Chain Triglycerides. Less than 0.5% of the Following: Oat Fiber, SoyFiber, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Gum Arabic, Calcium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Monoglycerides, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, m-Inositol, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin. Allergens: Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Instructions for 8 oz Can
- Shake well.
- Store unopened cans at room temperature.
- Always clean the top of can thoroughly before opening to avoid contamination.
- After opening, drink or follow physician's instructions for enteral feeding to obtain flow rate, volume, dilution and if child needs additional fluids after feeding.
- If open and there is product remaining, cover, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
PediaSure 1.0 Enteral Formula with Fiber Nutrition Information:
|Volume||8 fl oz|
|Vitamin A||500 IU|
|Vitamin D||160 IU|
|Vitamin E||6.0 IU|
|Vitamin K||16 mcg|
|Vitamin C||24 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B6||.06 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.5 mg|