Other PediaSure product(s)
Abbott Nutrition offers complete and balanced nutrition with PediaSure Enteral Formula 1.0 Cal with Fiber. It's part of their line of specialized tube feeding formulas. PediaSure 1.0 Cal with Fiber can be consumed orally as well. It's designed to meet the nutritional needs for children 1 to 13 years can be used as a sole source of nutrition or to supplement a child's diet. It's a milk-based formula that's suitable for lactose intolerance but not to be consumed by children with a galactosemia allergy. This exclusive formula offers 1.0 cal per mL from a balanced distribution of protein, fat and carbohydrates. Abbott Nutrition uses a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers for good digestion including a soluble dietary fiber fructooligosaccharides. It's a short chain fiber that's well tolerated by children and has low sweetness intensity. Additional prebiotics support a healthy digestive tract and support the child's immune system. It's a good source of protein but also offers 25 essential vitamins and minerals for a well balanced diet. For other dietary restrictions, the formula is also halal, kosher and gluten-free.
Features, Benefits, Precautions, Ingredients, Instructions, Nutrition Information
Features and Benefits:
- Offers Complete, Balanced Nutrition
- Balanced Distribution of Protein, Fat, and Carbohydrates
- Provides 25 Essential Vitamins and Minerals
- Promotes Good Digestion and Digestive Tract Health
- Supports Immune System
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Item Number: 51806
- Volume: 8 oz Can
- Flavor: Vanilla
- Quantity: Each, Case of 24
- HCPCS Code: B4160
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerance
- Brochure for PediaSure 1.0 with Fiber
- Formula is for children 1 to 13 years of age and not intended for infants under 1 year of age unless specified by a physician.
- Do not administer formula to children with galactosemia.
Liquid Vanilla: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sugar, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Medium-Chain Triglycerides. Less than 0.5% of the Following: Oat Fiber, Soy Fiber, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Gum Arabic, Calcium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Choline Chloride, Monoglycerides, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, m-Inositol, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin. Allergens: Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Instructions for 8 oz Can
- Shake well.
- Store unopened cans at room temperature.
- Always clean the top of can thoroughly before opening to avoid contamination.
- After opening, drink or follow physician's instructions for enteral feeding to obtain flow rate, volume, dilution and if child needs additional fluids after feeding.
- If open and there is product remaining, cover, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
PediaSure 1.0 Enteral Formula with Fiber Nutrition Information:
Volume 8 fl oz Calories 240 Protein 7 grams Fat 9 grams Carbohydrates 34 grams Vitamin A 500 IU Vitamin D 160 IU Vitamin E 6.0 IU Vitamin K 16 mcg Vitamin C 24 mg Vitamin B12 1.5 mcg Vitamin B6 .06 mg Niacin 2.0 mg Choline 83 mg Biotin 45 mcg Pantothenic Acid 2.5 mg Sodium 90 mg Potassium 310 mg Chloride 270 mg Calcium 250 mg Phosphorus 200 mg Magnesium 40 mg Iodine 23 mcg Manganese 0.4 mg Copper 0.2 mg Iron 2.7 mg Zinc 1.5 mg Selenium 7.0 mcg Chromium 12 mcg Molybdenum 7.5 mcg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand PediaSure
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!