Customers Also Bought
Paper Wound Measuring Guide, 6 Inch by McKesson is a convenient, disposable white paper 6-inch ruler designed for obtaining the accurate and proper measurements of wounds and stomas. Proper measurement means providing the best fit for wound care treatment or a stoma barrier. This single-use ruler measures up to six inches or 15 centimeters. Designed for easy, single-use convenience and containing ample space to document a patient's name and the date, the Paper Wound Measuring Guide is an excellent addition to any medical facility.
Paper Wound Measuring Guide Features and Benefits:
- Easily Readable Notches and Numbers
- Reads up to 6 Inches or 15 Centimeters
- Contains Ample Space to Document Patient Name and Date.
- Designed For Easy, Single-Use Convenience
- Latex Free
Paper Wound Measuring Guide Specifications:
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Dimension: 6 Inches/15 Centimeters
- Graduations: Metric/Standard
- Material: Paper
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!