Customers Also Bought
Nonin Medical 7500 Tabletop Pulse Oximeter Overview
Nonin 7500 Portable Tabletop Pulse Oximeter is a compact, lightweight, and durable pulse oximeter that can store over 70 hours of memory and can be used with neonatal, infant, pediatric, and adult patients. These benefits make this a great option for a wide range of clinics and situations. The easy-to-use LED display makes it perfect for quick spot checks and routine operations or visits. This device can work as a standalone or be interfaced with other equipment for a more specialized experience. Providing SpO2 and pulse rate results is important in clinics and hospitals as well as many home care situations. With the Nonin 7500, these biometrics can be provided with ease, accuracy, and consistency. Pair with Harbin Xian's Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer for help with additional patient diagnostics.
Over 70 Hours of Memory
Nonin 7500 Pulse Oximeter is capable of storing over 70 hours of memory, making it a great option for frequent and continual use with a wide range of patients. With up to 18 hours of continuous operation on a single charge, this tabletop pulse oximeter is built for longevity through a multitude of patients and circumstances.
Nonin 7500 Tabletop Oximeter has a bright LED display that uses multicolor numerical and graphical displays to provide a simple and easy-to-read interface. With a simple five-button interface and large display, this device provides rapid and accurate results for SpO2 and pulse rate monitoring.
Nonin 7500 is made with a durable plastic casing and sturdy fingertip clip sensor that is designed for 19 hours of continual use on each battery life. The compact design makes this a great choice for on-the-go and multiclinical uses. On top of being great in clinics, this device incorporates an optional Patient Security Mode that makes it ideal for at-home care.
Product Features and Benefits
- Lightweight and Compact Device
- Easy To Use With Multicolor LED Display
- Durable Casing for On-the-Go Spot Checks
- Over 70 Hours of Memory for Extended Monitoring
- Can Be Used With Neonatal, Infants, Pediatric, and Adults
- Standalone Device or Interface With Other Equipment
- Adjustable Audio and Visual Alarms and Memory
- Rechargeable Battery Provides 16 Hours of Continuous Operation
- Patient Security Mode Provides Additional Precautions
What's Included in the Box?
- Tabletop Pulse Oximeter
- Finger Clip Sensor
- 7.2 V Battery Pack
- Operator’s Manual
- AC Adapter
Indications for Use
- General checkups and monitoring
- Adult, pediatric, infant, neonatal patients
- Spot-checking and continuous monitoring
- Various medical conditions or surgeries
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the longest cable that can be used with the 7500?
The recommended overall maximum length of the sensor and extension cable is 40 feet (12 meters).
Can this device be used without a battery pack in place?
Yes. The Nonin 7500 can be operated on AC power without a battery pack.
Can the Model 7500 be used in a home care setting?
Yes, the Model 7500 may be used for home care. The Patient Security Mode makes the device ideal for care in the home.
- Manufacturer: Nonin Medical
- Product Number: 7500
- Type: Tabletop
- Display Type: Multicolor LED
- High Tone Volume: 67 dBA
- Low Tone Volume: 55 dBA
- High Alarm Volume: 75 dBA
- Low Alarm Volume: 63 dBA
- Memory: 70 Hours Continuous Operation
- Battery: 7.2 Volt NiMH Battery Pack
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Can Operate Using AC without Battery: Yes
- Operating Life: 16 Hours Continuous Operation
- Width: 219 Millimeters
- Height: 92 Millimeters
- Depth: 142 Millimeters
- Weight: 2 Pounds
- Color: White
- Application: Pulse Oximeter
Manuals and Documents
Nonin 7500 Use and Programming Guide (8:19 minutes)
- Additional Information