Customers Also Bought
The Medline Disposable Enema Bag Set with Slide Clamp comes equipped with a 54" soft vinyl tube and pre-lubricated, smooth, non-traumatic tip with rounded eyes for patient safety and easy insertion. Each Medline enema bag (Medline DYND 70102) set is pre-packaged in a box or polybag, and contains a moisture-proof castile soap concentrate packet (9 ml), lubricating jelly packet for additional lubrication, and waterproof underpad. The 1,500 cc bag is designed with an easy-use funnel top to avoid spillage, as well as a spill-proof valve with shut-off clamp, designed for caregivers' convenient, one-handed operation.
These products, in their marketed packaging, are generally not considered hazardous under normal conditions of use when used in accordance with labeling.
Healthcare professionals may also be interested in Enema Bucket Set 1500 cc.
Product Features and Benefits
- 54" Vinyl Tube
- Pre-Lubricated, Smooth, Non-Traumatic Tip
- Rounded Eyes for Safety and Easy Insertion
- Spill-proof Valve on a 1,500 cc Enema Bag
- Easy-Use Funnel Top
- Plastic Shut-off Clamp
- Set Includes Moisture-proof Underpad, Castile Soap Packet and Lubricating Jelly Packet
- Individually Packaged in Box or Polybag
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Item Number: 70102
- HPIS Code: 590_60_10_0
- Castile Soap Packet Included (9 ml)
- Enema Style: Bag
- Latex Free
- Bag Size: 1500 ml
- Tube Size: 54"
- UNSPSC: 42141904
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information