Other Mediven Plus product(s)
Mediven Plus Thigh High Compression Stockings feature an open toe design and a garter belt style. These Garder Style Compression Stockings by Mediven Plus do not have silicone stays; rather they stay us with the garter belt, so the garter belt is required to use with these stockings. You can wear your Mediven Plus Open Toe Compression Stockings 40-50 mmHg almost anywhere, because the opaque fabric reduces visibility of varicose veins, skin blotching or blemishes on the legs. These Garter Style Mediven Plus Open Toe Compression Stockings have an extra firm compression rating of 40-50 mmHg, giving you the highest level of support.
Patients use compression stockings for a variety of reasons. You can use them for varicose veins, treatment of swelling or fluid build-up, and a variety of medical conditions. These compression stockings are washable and reusable. Mediven offers a large variety of Womens Support Stockings.
Mediven Plus Thigh High Compression Stockings Features and Benefits
- Made with MediSilk yarn for supreme comfort.
- Opaque style discreetly covers imperfections.
- Washable and reusable
- Garter belt helps it stay in place.
- Mediven 6 month guarantee.
Mediven Plus Thigh High Compression Stockings Specifications
- Mediven Plus 40-50 mmHg product numbers: 40301 , 40302 , 40303 , 40304 , 40305 , 40306 , 40307 , 40401 , 40402 , 40403 , 40404 , 40404 , 40405 , 40406 , 40407 , 403 , 404
- Color: Beige
- Without Silicone
- Open Toe
- Materials: Nylon and Spandex
|Sub Brand||Mediven Plus|