Other Mediven For Men Classic product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The Mediven Classic Knee High Compression Stockings provide a medium pressure compression on sore legs, providing respite for those on their feet all day or dealing with certain medical conditions. With a classic ribbed design and coming in five stylish colors, the compression stockings appear to be normal socks, but with more health benefits. They are made from elastane and polyamide to provide long-lasting comfort to the user.
The Classic Knee High Compression Socks come in many different sizes to ensure a high-quality fit. Coming in both a standard and tall length as well as wide calf, users are sure to find a fit that both provides the needed compression therapy on the leg without being too small. They are even designed to fit on specifically the right or left foot, according the specific anatomy of each foot so as to better provide support on the foot as well as in the calf. The Mediven Stockings are closed toe to protect the whole foot as well as for additional warmth and a more formal look.
For additional safety and sanitation for the feet, the compression socks are moisture wicking and anti-microbial, leaving your feet clean and healthy during and after use. Despite the compression on the legs, the Mediven Classic Stockings are easy to pull on and off. They feel like normal socks and are even machine washable for additional convenience. Be sure to also check out our collection of athletic compression socks for use during heavy activity.
Compression therapy is not for everyone and should be discussed with a doctor before use. However, a few indications that it should be used are for those with mild to moderate oedema in the legs, especially in conjunction with venous leg ulcers, inflammatory leg veins, varicosis, dermatosclerosis, or other conditions as recommended by a doctor.
Do not use compression therapy if you deal with one or more of the following or against the recommendation of your doctor: arterial occlusive disease, septic phlebitis, decompensated heart disease or phlegmasia coerulea dolens. Similar to these are neuropathy, arthritis, and dermatosis. Discontinue use if you show any negative reaction to the fabric or have any kind of sensory disturbance on the leg during use.
Product Features and Benefits
- Ribbed Design
- Moisture Wicking
- Machine Washable
- Soft, Comfortable Fit
- Several Color Options
- Easy to Pull On and Off
- Various Sizes for Better Fit
- Anti-Microbial for Healthy Feet
- Designed for Right and Left Foot Anatomy Variations
- Manufacturer: Drive MedicalMediven
- Material: Elastane, Polyamide
- Colors: Tan, Gray, Navy, Black, Brown
- Length: Standard Knee High, Tall Knee High
- Compression: 15-20 mmHg
- Toe: Closed
- Wide Calf: Available
- Item Numbers: C040132, C040133, C040134, C040135, C040136, C040137, C040173, C040174, C040175, C040176, C040177, C040232, C040233, C040234, C040235, C040236, C04027, C040273, C040274, C040275, C040276, C040277, C040332, C040333, C040334, C040335, C040336, C040337, C040373, C040374, C040375, C040376, C040377, C040532, C040533, C040534, C040535, C040536, C040537, C040573, C040574, C040575, C040576, C040577, C040932, C040933, C040934, C040935, C040936, C040937, C040973, C040974, C040975, C040976, C040977, C048132, C048133, C048134, C048135, C048136, C048137, C048173, C048174, C048175, C048176, C048177, C048232, C048233, C048234, C048235, C048236, C048237, C048273, C048274, C048275, C048276, C048277, C048332, C048333, C048334, C048335, C048336, C048337, C048373, C048374, C048375, C048376, C048377, C048532, C048533, C048534, C048535, C048536, C048537, C048573, C048574, C048575, C048576, C048577, C048932, C048933, C048934, C048935, C048936, C048937, C048973, C048974, C048975, C048976, C048977
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mediven Sub Brand Mediven For Men Classic Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!