Customers Also Bought
The Drive Med-Aire Assure 5 Inch Air with 3 Inch Foam Base Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System gives assurance with additional foam in case of a power outage. It's designed with 14 independent air bladders that are 5-inch deep with an underlying 3-inch foam base. This system provides alternating pressure with low air loss to redistribute patient's weight for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. Non ambulatory patients receiving care at home or in a long term care facility are susceptible to pressure ulcers. The alternating pressure cycles every 10 minutes to take pressure off of regions of the body that are prone to ulcers. The control unit will alert the caregiver with both audible and visual alerts if the air pressure is low.
Just like other Med-Aire models, the Assure 5-Inch with Foam Base Alternating Pressure Mattress comes with a removable quilted nylon cover for ease of care. The cover is low shear to protect the skin from friction and moisture. When deflating the mattress system, the EZ Lock/Quick Release with CPR valve deflates mattress quickly.
This system has a weight capacity of up to 350 lbs. For bariatric patients who require more support; you may like the Med-Aire PLUS Bariatric Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System, which has a weight capacity of up to 1000 lbs.
Features and Benefits
- Supports up to 350 lbs.
- Additional Foam as Backup During Power Outage
- Provides Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss
- Prevents, Treats, and Heals Pressure Ulcers
- Reduces Shear/Friction
- Optimizes Pressure Redistribution
- May be Used in Static Mode or 10 Minute Alternating Cycles
- Low Air Pressure Audible and Visual Alarm Alerts
- Removable Cells for Convenient Servicing
- Includes a CPR Valve for Rapid Deflation
- Fluid Resistant, Removable, Quilted Nylon Cover
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: 14530
- Control Unit Power: 110 VAC\60 Hz
- Control Unit Airflow: 8 LPM
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10 Minute
- Control Unit Type: Compressor
- Control Unit Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!