The Drive 1450 Med-Aire Assure 5" Air + 3" Foam Base Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System is ideal for in-home and long-term care settings. This mattress provides alternating pressure and low air loss, which helps prevent, treat, and heal pressure ulcers. The The Drive Low Air Loss Mattress redistributes pressure, reduces friction/shear, and provides microclimate control.
The Drive Medical Alternating Pressure Mattress is adjustable to patient’s weight for maximum immersion, patient comfort, and patient compliance. The unit can be used in static mode or features 10 minute cycles when alternating. For added safety, this system includes audio and visual alarm alerts when air pressure is low.
The Drive Medical Low Air Loss Mattress System includes 17, 5-inch single air cells over a three inch foam base that provides power outage protection. It has a comfortable pillow feature that stabilizes the head and neck. The deep cells can quickly be removed for easy servicing. The mattress comes with a quilted nylon cover that is removable and fluid resistant. The cover is low shear and vapor permeable, which protects the skin from moisture and friction. It has a CPR valve that allows for rapid deflations and features an EZ Lock/Quick Release that allows the tubing to be quickly and easily disconnected.
This system has a weight capacity of up to 350 lbs. For bariatric patients who require more support; you may like the Med-Aire PLUS Bariatric Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System, which has a weight capacity of up to 1000 lbs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss
- Prevents, Treats, and Heals Pressure Ulcers
- Reduces Shear/Friction
- Optimizes Pressure Redistribution
- May be Used in Static Mode or 10 Minute Cycles
- Low Air Pressure Audio and Visual Alarm Alerts
- Easily Removed Cells for Convenient Servicing
- Includes a CPR Valve for Rapid Deflation
- Fluid Resistant, Removable, Quilted Nylon Cover
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: 14530
- Control Unit Power: 110 VAC\60 Hz
- Control Unit Airflow: 8 LPM
- Control Unit Cycle Time: 10 Minute
- Control Unit Type: Compressor
- Control Unit Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Owner's Manual contains use and care instructions
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!