Customers Also Bought
The Lotion Applicator, by Maddak, is a hand-extension tool to allow one to apply lotions, or any topical material to the skin for hard-to-reach areas. This is especially convenient for those who have certain physical disabilities or people who experience pain or physical constriction that limits movement.
This reacher aid helps apply lotion, suntan oils, sport creams, and ointments to the back, legs, or any extremity that requires extra effort to reach otherwise. The device is designed with a ribbed handle for excellent grip. In addition to the grip is a thumb rest to help anchor pressure and give a maneuverability advantage and better angle placement.
The Lotion Applicator has a removable head that includes the applicator sponge. The sponge is replaceable after it is worn and a new one can be ordered. The handle is 12 inches long and comes with a 12 month warranty through the manufacturer.
Lotion Applicator Features and Benefits
- The applicator allows one to reach difficult to reach areas of the body and apply lotions and creams.
- The tool has deep grooves in the handle for superb grip.
- It has a thumb placement off the grip for great maneuverability and placement.
- The sponge is soft and lays out the cream evenly.
Lotion Applicator Specifications
- Manufacturer: Maddak
- Size: 12 Inches (30.5cm) Long
- Includes Replaceable Head
- Material: Plastic, Foam
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited.
- Manufacturer Number: F741330000, F741330001 (Head Replacement).
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!