Customers Also Bought
Kinesio TEX Gold FP
TEX Gold FP is a new patented technology that further advances the ability of Kinesio tape to mimic human touch. Classic Kinesio tape is a muscle facilitator that aids the bodie's natural healing process. This tape rehabilitates muscle tissues while at the same time maintaining natural movement and normal circulation. TEX Gold FP tape is used to help lymphedema, hamstring, groin injuries, chronic swelling, back strains, back pain, ankle sprains, herniated discs, subluxations, knee conditions, shoulder conditions, carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff injuries, whiplash, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, patella tracking, pre- and post-surgical edema, and more. It has even been used for headaches and stiff muscles.
The "FP" stands for Fingerprint Technology. This tech provides Nano-touch™ stimulation to the skin and the tissue layers below. This rehab tape offers a gentle touch with more effective holding power through another technology named Micro-grip™. This deep set adhesive offers a better grip and hold with less adhesive surface area. The tape is manufactured with a high grade cotton that offers improved breathability, The cotton is weaved for greater strength and durability.
Tex Gold FP by Kinesio is more advanced than the Classic Tape. The advanced protected weave process for this new elastic adhesive tape provides more comfort. Core properties are the same for all the Kinesio Taping specifications. The tape is latex free and hypoallergenic for all patients. Follow the upcoming links for other versions of this tape that are available to include the TEX Classic and the TEX Performance+. Vitality Medical also carries Kinesio Tape Manuals that provide step-b- step procedures on how to apply this special rehab tape. More options are available at Physical Therapy and Adult Rehab.
Product Features and Benefits
- Nano-touch micro stimulation to the skin and tissue layers underneath the skin.
- Micro-grip adhesion for durability.
- More breathability with high grade cotton.
- Mimics the gentleness of human touch.
- Provides better holding power.
- Product Numbers: GKT15014FP, GKT15034FP, GKT15024FP, GKT25024FP, GKT35024FP, GKT45024FP, GKT55024FP, GKT14125FP, GKT25125FP, GKT35125FP, GKT45125FP, GKT55125FP.
- Width Options: 1, 2 or 3 Inch.
- Length Options: 16.4, 103.3 or Feet.
- Color Options: Beige, Blue, Red, Black or White.
- Mateial: High grade cotton.
- Applications: Rehap tape for shoulders, neck, legs, back, chest, and arms.
- Latex free.
- Made in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Kinesio.
Product Manuals & Documents
- Fingerprint TEX Gold Tape Brochure highlights the advantages of this new technology rehab tape.
- FAQ for TEX Gold FP oompares the new FP to the Classic.
- Ortho Trauma Kinesio Taping Methods are presented by Ortho Trauma Bethsada.
Clinical Therapy for Throat Video (1:06 minutes)
Kinesio Therapy for Menstural Pain Video (1:16 minutes)
Sore Neck Therapy Video (1:16 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsTrying to find my discount codeQuestion by: sara . Donaldson on Sep 10, 2016 10:37:30 AMDiscount codes are subject to change and typically between 2-3 days per promotion, depending on the subject and sale. Your discount codes can be sent by joining our email list. To sign up, go to our home page and sign up for emailed promotions.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 21, 2016 2:47:00 PMCan kinesio tape help bulging spinal disc and sciatic nerve pain in legs?
Question by: Diane Heakins on Jun 28, 2017 1:24:00 PMKinesio does have a guide available that showcases how to properly tape for sciatic leg pain. Their guides are available at kinesiotaping.com.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 17, 2017 9:55:00 AMHOW DO YOU USE KINESIO FOR carpal tunnel syndrome. DO YOU HAVE SOME INSTRUCTIONS? THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELPQuestion by: CORINA SERRANO on May 23, 2017 3:45:00 PMWe have specific kinesio tape designed to help specifically with carpal tunnel. You'll find that at the following page: vitalitymedical.com/kinesio-pre-cut-tapes.htmlAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on May 24, 2017 8:50:00 AM
Based on your history
Tim - Big Tex User
- That I have to cut it all the time, but it is worth it,