Medline K1 Basic Wheelchair by Medline is a durable, affordable, extra-wide wheelchair that brings the quality and strength of a high-end wheelchair at a lower budget price point, from the trustworthiness you have come to expect from the Medline brand name. The chair folds down easily for transport and storage, and the back rest can even be folded down as well for even more compact storage simply by unscrewing the handles from the backrest canes.
K1 Basic Wheelchair features a durable tig-welded frame with an attractive gray powder-coated finish that is destined for years of heavy use. The nylon upholstery offers a comfortable ride, along with the smooth-rolling, solid flat-free tires, which can handle most terrains. Available with either desk length or full length removable arms, and with either a 16- or 18- inch wide seat.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the K1 Basic Wheelchair, such as the Gel Foam Pressure Redistribution Wheelchair Cushion and the Oxygen Cylinder Carry Bag For Wheelchair.
Medline Wheelchair Features and Benefits
- Durable Tig-Welded Frame In Gray Powder Coat Finish.
- Comfortable Nylon Upholstery.
- Smooth-Rolling, Solid Flat-Free Tires.
- Dual Axle Hemi-Height Adjustable.
- Dual Seat-to-Floor Height.
- Available With Desk Length Removable or Full Length Permanent Arm Styles.
- Seat Size Comes In 18" W x 16" D and 16" W x 16" D.
- 300-lb Weight Capacity.
- Fold-Down Removable Back Rest (Unscrews Into Two Pieces and Folds Down or Can Be Removed).
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16", 18"
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 17.5"
- Overall Width: 28.5"
- Overall Length: 31"
- Folded Width: 12"
- Frame Color: Silver
- Front Wheel Size: 8"
- Rear Wheel Size: 24"
- Axle Type: Fixed
- Armrests: Desk-Length
- Back Height: 17"
- Upholstery Type: Nylon
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Legrests: Swingaway, Elevating
- Shipping Weight: 42 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Medline
- HCPCS Code: K0001, K0002
- Product Numbers: MDS806150EE, MDS806200EE, MDS806250EE, MDS806250NEE, MDS806300EE, MDS806300NEE
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!