The Wheelchair Rear Anti-Tip Devices are a range of helpful accessories for people who use the wheelchairs. The devices are meant to prevent the accidental tipping that can occur when utilizing a wheelchair. The anti-tip devices are best used for elderly people who would greatly struggle if they were to fall. Providing patients and residents with the added security of preventing an uncomfortable fall. The anti-tip devices work by staying in a fixed position. When a risk of tipping occurs, the fixed devices will prevent the chair from continuing to tipping over and keep the wheelchair user safe from a fall.
Devices are made to fit a specific chair or range of model-types like the Carex Transport Wheelchair with Oversized Wheels or the ProBasics K4 Wheelchair with Elevating Legrests. The anti-tipping devices are made unique in its own way to fit properly to their intended chair frame. Provided in a set of 2. The anti-tip devices are made of durable metal and chrome. They are resistant to rusting and corrosion from water or chemically infused wheelchair cleaners.
Such safety devices are available for wheelchairs. You may also be interested in the Anti-Rollback System. Equipped with an alarm, it stops the wheelchair from rolling away or back from you.
Product Features and Benefits
- Prevents Accidental Tipping
- Helps People in Wheelchairs Feel Secured when No One is Around
- Fits Standard Models
- Comes in a Pair of 2
- Easy to Install
- Made of Durable Metal and Chrome
- Manufacturer: MedLine
- Product SKU: MDS85189, MDS85189FT, MDS85189WK4
- Bariatric: No, Compatible, Yes
- Base Material Metal, Chrome
- Package Type: Generic
- Part Type: Wheelchair Accessory
- Retail Packaging: No
- Unit Compatibility: Excel 3000 Wheelchair, Transport Wheelchair, All, Shuttle Wheelchair, K4 Basic Wheelchair, K4 Wheelchair, Universal
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!