Customers Also Bought
Locking Hand Grips
Simple lock and unlock hand grips are in easy reach for added safety and convenience.
Folding Transport Chair
Easily folds for storage and transport. Legrests are detachable.
Breathable Nylon Upholstery
Durable, reinforced upholstery offers support and is breathable for greater comfort.
Oversized Rear Wheels
Larger wheels offer smoother transitions over common outdoor obstacles.
Medline's Aluminum Transport Chair with 12-Inch Wheels is able to transport a person from one room to another with little effort necessary from the sitting person. Twelve-Inch Rear Wheels with attachable handbrakes make it easy to stop whenever you need. The rubber-style wheels allow them to be used on multiple surfaces. The frame is made of lightweight aluminum that's powder coated for protection.
For the sitting person, a seat belt at the waist safely and securely leaves the passenger in place during transport. The nylon upholstery on the seat and the back make it more comfortable for the patient in transit. Full-length armrests and detachable footrests make it easier for the person to get in and out of the chair. The chair weighs only 22 pounds and can be folded for storage.
Product Features and Benefits
- Easy Room-to-Room Access with Movement
- Detachable Footrests for Easy Standing/Sitting
- Strong Wheels for Multiple Surface Usage
- Lightweight Aluminum for Easy Handling
- Lap Belt for Added Patient Security
- Handbrakes to Stop When Needed
- Full Length Armrests for Comfort
- Lightweight for Easy Storage
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Color Options: Blue or Red
- Product Weight: 23.5 Pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 12 Inches
- Front: 8 Inches
- Arm Style: Full Length
- Leg Style: Swing Away/Detachable
- Chair Type: Permanent Full
- Warranty: Lifetime on Frame
- Latex Free: Yes
Medline Lightweight Transport Adult Folding Wheelchair with 12" Wheels Summary
Medline Aluminum Transport Chair Video (3:06 minutes)
Features of the Transport Chairs Video (0:46 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents