Customers Also Bought
Zonas Porous Tape is a porous, strong tape designed with a convenient cotton cloth backing and rubber-based adhesive. Patients can dually use this bandage tape as an athletic/sports tape or as a wound tape. Gentle yet durable, this strong tape can also be easily used on wounds that require immobilization, support strapping or patient positioning.
J&J Zonas Athletic Tape is strong and yet easy to tear, making it the optimal bandage tape for patients of all ages and for a variety of different types of situations.
Zonas Tape Features and Benefits
- Designed with a cotton cloth backing and a rubber-based adhesive.
- Strong and easy to tear.
- Ideal for use on wounds requiring immobilization, support strapping or patient positioning.
Zonas Tape Specifications
- Product numbers: 5103, 5104, 5106
- Manufacturer: Johnson and Johnson
- Size: 1/2 x 10 Yards (5103), 1 x 10 Yards (5104), 2 x 10 Yards (5106)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
The breeder recommended Zonas tape for the wrapping. Couldn't find it locally in any drug stores, so I ordered it. Thanks for sending it so quickly. It is working well, comes off easily when I want it to & sometimes when I don't! I think this is due to my not being an expert at ear racking.